𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨

"Alright... let's go then." Rosetta took her things in her arms and you two made your way to the back of the room.
You glance around at the library, and see multiple students look your way, peeking their heads out from bookshelves. Then you saw the librarian at the desk staring at you avidly. It made you nervous. Those eyes seemed to never leave you.
"Here's a nice table..." She said pointing to one in the corner of the back.
"Yeah sure!" You say. You two sit down and get your stuff ready. You see Rosetta unpack a few things and you do as well.
"Whoa... your project is coming along so well, Scarlett." Rosetta commented.
"Yeah, thank you... I'm just taking your advice!" You laugh. She nods. She was playing with her fingers. You noticed she was acting strange today.
"Thanks! Hey, Rosetta... are you doing okay? You're acting a little off today." You say.
"Hmm?" She looks up at you quickly. You notice her tongue run along her teeth, through her closed mouth.
"Oh, yeah..." She says, looking down at her stuff, getting it out in front of her then fixing her white elbow high gloves. You narrowed your eyes at her. She was cutting out cardboard puppets with a knife. You took your stuff out as well and got to work, but Rosetta's weird behaviour was just getting to you, so you said,

A) "I know something's wrong, please tell me."
B) "Listen... I'm not going to force it out of you, but if you want someone to lean on, I'm your friend, Rosetta."

(If you choose option A, go to the chapter called, 'Persisting Rosetta.' If you choose option B, go to the chapter called, 'Offering to Rosetta'.)