𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔄𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢

B) "Alright, raise your hand for working alone!" Mrs. Verlice shouts. You raise your hand and you see a number of students do as well.

Mrs. Verlice counts the votes and while she does so you look around, feeling eyes on you. You weren't sure if you were just overthinking it or if they actually were staring at you, but you knew you wanted to vanish. You especially regret wearing bright clothes.
"Alright, I've calculated the amount of votes and more people want to work alone." Mrs. Verlice said. You were so happy because you didn't want to be put with an intimidating stranger.
"So this means I don't want to see anyone sitting together, and I don't want to hear people chatting either, okay? And remember, your projects should be school appropriate." She shot a horribly cold glance at the students that made you shiver, you've never seen that type of sternness in a person. When her eyes connected to yours she gave a light smile, and you... 

A) Were too shocked to smile back.
B) Quickly returned the smile.

Then she sat back down at her desk and started writing feverishly with her fountain pen. At least she seems to like me... I hope?... You thought to yourself. The class laughed lowly to themselves from her remark and got to work. You felt eerie, but quickly started coming up with project ideas to do. The only noise audible was the students writing things down, the teacher rustling about, and the clock ticking.
"Alright class, times up. See you tomorrow." She pulled her eyes away from the screen and smiled to the class and waved. You widened your eyes at how time flew and you stood up. You made a bit of progress and had begun to plan your first response. You knew you were going to have work to do at home. You looked to the door wondering what your next class is. That's right... I took French as an elective. Time to find it. You thought to yourself as you ventured out into the dark and tall hallways. You pulled out the campus map and scanned it, still feeling eyes on you. After uncomfortably adventuring through the dark Academy you found that your French class happened to be on the fourth floor.
By the end of the year my legs are going to ripped. You thought as you went up the stairs out of breath. You turned into a big room and saw the desks were formed like bleachers, rows going up. You saw there was a free space on the third row up. Quickly you got to it and let out a breath. However, when you sat down your pen rolled off your desk and down the stairs. Silently you were screaming at yourself as you started to stand up once again. Just as you were reaching for the pen a tall boy with brown hair and a lip stud on the bottom left corner of his mouth bent down and gave it to you.
"Ah... Thank you." You nod to him embarrassed. He was silent as he went to get a seat.

It was now lunch after three hours of classes and you found the cafeteria after a bit, certain that someone was following you. When you stepped into the eating room what you saw shocked you. About twenty of the thousand students were in the Cafeteria. Where were all the rest? It was like they simply vanished. Maybe the food sucked? But wouldn't some of them at least eat in there? The line for the canteen wasn't long at all, and while you were waiting someone came up behind you and poked your shoulder. You turned around to see the pink haired Epiphany. The girl from the morning.
"Hey!" She exclaimed. You answer back with a wave and smile.
"You're ordering too?" She asks.
"Yeah. I'm starving." You say. She makes a face of agreement and comments, "Right?? Is it just me or is the timetable at this place weird?" You thought about it for a moment as she continued,
"I've never been to a school that starts at nine thirty and goes 'til four thirty. I eat breakfast early so getting here and not being able to eat at eleven or twelve was a big smack." She says. You guys move up the line.

A) "Yeah, it does start and end kind of late..."
B) "I don't think it's that weird."
C) "I feel your pain."

A) "Ah well, something I'm just going to have to get used to. I'm going to need to sneak in some snacks. Wait, what if I get expelled? Do you think there's a big rule against snacking in class?" She asks. You laugh.
"I don't think you'll be expelled." You smile.
B) "Oh, really? Well, I'm new in this area of town. I guess things are different around here." She says looking around. You too have never had a timetable like this, but it wasn't weird to you because it was only an hour off.
C) "Aghhh. Will we make it??" She whines holding her stomach. You can't help but laugh. "Don't worry, look, we're already here at the front of the line." You point. Her face lightens up and she gives a big smile. "Great!"