𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔞

A) "Raise your hand for working with a partner!" Mrs. Verlice called. You raised your hand.
C) "Raise your hand for working with a partner!" Mrs. Verlice called. You didn't raise your hand and you watched all the other students. "Raise your hand for working alone!" She said. Once again you kept your hand low. You just didn't have a preference.

Mrs. Verlice counts the votes and while she does so you look around, feeling eyes on you. You weren't sure if you were just overthinking it or if they actually were staring at you, but you knew you wanted to vanish. You especially regret wearing bright clothes.
"Alright... I've calculated the total amounts, and the class voted to work together. This does not mean you are handing in one assignment, you are each making your own individual projects, got it? You are only working together. And remember, school appropriate." She shot a horribly cold glance at the students that made you shiver, you've never seen that type of sternness in a person. When her eyes connected to yours she gave a light smile, and you...

A) Were too shocked to smile back.
B) Quickly return the smile.

Then she sat back down at her desk and started writing feverishly with her fountain pen. At least she seems to like me... I hope?... You think to yourself. The class laughed lowly to themselves from her remark and instantly joined into pairs. You felt uncomfortable, but quickly started looking around nervously, hoping someone else was free to work woth you. After a minute or two you were starting to think that you were just going to have to work alone, when suddenly a girl in a black knee lengthed dress with a white corset overtop came to you. She wore a dark pink bow and high white socks, and elbow lengthed white gloves, and on her feet were Mary Jane school shoes. She had her hands on your desk and she was leaning slightly towards you. Her long dark brien hair brushing the desk and her fluffy bangs resting gently over her forehead. She opened her mouth to speak.
"Hi there, I'm Rosetta." She gave an open mouth smile.
"Hi, I'm Scarlett." You introduce. She nods and asks,
"Wanna be my partner?" She was the only one willing to be your partner so you agree. 
"Yeah, sure." You smile.
"Great!" She cheers and pulls her chair over to you and sits down. You admired her long brown hair, that got darker at the tips. Her sharp eyes looked up at you, causing you to flinch.
"So, are you going to make a poster perhaps? A video? Maybe a PowerPoint?" She asked smiling.
You were taken aback at the many questions she fired at you.

A) "I was thinking about doing a poster."
B) "I was thinking about a PowerPoint."
C) "Honestly I don't know what I want to do yet."

A) She smiles at you before putting her finger on her chin.
"Hmmm, I'm just going to say this now, making simply only a poster is kinda slacking in this school. But I'm all for the idea!" She says.
"Oh... Well, maybe I'll add a video or collage of memories?..." You say feeling troubled by what she said.
"Whatever you do, don't stress it. Just... enjoy your time here...like us." She said and you were left speechless out of confusion.
B) "PowerPoints are fun. I have a tip, go ALL OUT. That's what this school is all about. Add videos, pictures, transitions, design and of course, make the content fun. And you can't hand in something that's only digital, so maybe make props. Mrs. Verlice will love it!" She fantasizes.
"Oh... really?" You ask.
"Yeah. Hey, I've been here since grade nine, I know a thing or two about the grading methods." She gave a closed mouth smile.
"Oh, thanks for the advice!" You smile.
C) "Well, hey, don't worry about it! Maybe I can inspire you with my project. This school expects some crazy talent and results. They like it when we go all out. Like making props. They love those... Whatever you do though, don't stress it. Just... enjoy your time here...like us." She says trailing off. You look at her confused. Those two statements seemed very contradictory.

You started brainstorming ideas and realised that you were going to need to up your plan. Rosetta started writing quickly on a paper in lovely handwriting. You watched her for a second then she looked up to you and smiled.
"Alright students, if you don't have a partner yet come to me and we'll work it out. That's it for today. You're excused." Mrs. Verlice says. Rosetta stood up and moved her chair back to her desk that was across from yours, before speaking up.
"Well look at that, the time's already gone. Next up is our electives. I'll be looking forward to meeting you further." She smiles at you and waves goodbye before leaving with a squad of people. You watched the students leave through the door, trying to remember what your next class was.
That's right... I took French as an elective. Time to find it. You think to yourself as you ventured out to the dark and tall hallways. You pulled out the campus map and scanned it, still feeling eyes on you. After meekly adventuring through the dark academy you found that your French class happened to be on the fourth floor.
By the end of the year my legs are going to ripped. You thought as you went up the stairs out of breath. You turned into a big room and saw the desks were formed like bleachers, rows going up. You saw there was a free space on the third row up. Quickly you got to it. However, when you sat down your pen rolled off your desk and down the stairs. Silently you were screaming at yourself as you started to stand up once again. Just as you were reaching for the pen a tall boy with brown hair that faded into red tips and a lip stud on the bottom right corner of his mouth bent down and picked up your pen, giving it to you.
"Ah... Thank you." You nod to him embarrassed. He was silent as he went to get a seat.