𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔄𝔩𝔢𝔵

It is now your second month of school, October. Ever since the incident you are on your guard, and Rosetta was right though: most of the Vampires aren't interested in taking a humans blood. She says it's because a lot of the students are full-bloods, which means that they were once humans themselves. And luckily for you, half-bloods (primarily not vegetarian) are the type of Vampire that can't turn others. So it just worked out and you aren't waking up every morning terrified to go to school. On September 11th Rosetta celebrated her birthday, however she didn't invite you to her party in fear that her friends will viciously attack you. You were mildly sad but relieved at the same time.
"Instead Scarlett, you will have a one on one hangout with me!" She had smiled and you widened your eyes,
"No gifts needed, okay?" She said. Your eyes softened and your mouth had slowly turned into a light smile.
"You're getting a gift anyways." You said and you two had laughed lightly.
Today, October 6th, you were wearing,
A)

 Today, October 6th, you were wearing, A)

B)

You pressed open the tall black gates, and walked into the heavy doors, still feeling unaccustomed to the Academy

You pressed open the tall black gates, and walked into the heavy doors, still feeling unaccustomed to the Academy. The whole building smelt old, and of bitter flowers, similar to wine. You got to your locker and saw Epiphany. She was wearing a longer tight brown skirt, a yellow shirt with pink ruffles on the bottom and on the sleeves. Over the past month you've remarked Epiphany's mature yet young look.
"Hey." You smiled and hugged her.
"Hey~!" She hugged back.
"How you doing?" You asked casually as you rummaged through your locker.
"I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" She asked and closed up her locker. Good looking people eyed you while passing by and you felt a guilt. Does Epiphany know? You thought to yourself. You haven't told her the secret, you just couldn't find the will to.
"I'm okay. Been working all night though..." You frown at the thought of all your homework.
"Tell me about it." She rolls her eyes.
"Well, imma head to class now, okay?" She says and you nod, but as she's walking away she slips and falls onto the floor.
"Oof..." She groans and holds her head.
"Are- are you okay?!" You quickly rush over to her side, praying that she won't have an exposed wound.
"Uhh... Yeah, I'm fine." She murmurs. You look at her worried, but even more worried as you notice a huge scar on her head.
"Whoa! What is that scar?" You point to her head. It's kind of hidden by her hair but you can still see it. She looks at you confused.
"Huh?"
"There's a big scar on your head." You say, then start picking up her things and lift her up. She takes her things from you and answers.
"Ohhhh. It's probably from the accident." She says like she's had a sudden realization.