I Accidentally Run A Guy Over

(I don't own Doctor Who or Big Hero 6. Sorry about the wait... even though nobody's really reading this anyways.)

"Where's Amy and Rory?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I stood in the doorway to the control room. The Doctor was half-heartedly running the TARDIS.

"Go back to sleep, Classified," he said grimly.

"What are you doing? Where are they?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Classified. Go back to bed-..... you know what? Come here."

I walked over to him and he pointed to a button, "when I leave, I want you to press this."

"Why?" I frowned, tilting my head in confusion. In the year I've been traveling with my father, the Doctor, he'd never had me press any controls before.

"It'll take you back in time, then back to the current date the TARDIS was in when you pressed this button, only in a different location. It'll be near the location it went back in time to. When the TARDIS comes to a stop, I want you to take your bag and get off the TARDIS. I've set the TARDIS so that there will be somebody that will take care when you get off."

"Y-you're ditching me?" I tried not to let my voice break as I looked back at him with wide eyes.

"I would never. I will find you, okay?" he kissed my forehead like any dad would before messing up my hair playfully, "I'm doing it to protect you."

With a forced grin, he hugged meme and walked out the door.

..............

-Tadashi-

My eyes widened. The explosion seemed toto be coming towards me in slow-mo as my life flashed before my eyes.

A sudden, familiar noise, and a flash of blue.

-Classified-

As soon as the TARDIS came to a stop, with my bag slung over my shoulder, I ran out the door. And tripped over something.

The TARDIS was already leaving by the time I landed on the ground, er, warm, moving ground?

Brown eyes looked into my eyes with confusion.

"I am so sorry!" I leaped to my feet. I blushed in embarrassment over tripping and landing on the guy's chest.

"The TARDIS, I saw it," the black-haired guy, who looked to be about a year or so older than me, said excitedly. Then he frowned, "since when did you regenerate as a girl?"

My eyes widened in realization and I laughed, helping him to his feet, "I'm his daughter. He named me Classified."

"Classified? Well, that's uh," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "a unique name." He looked around, "so, where is he?"

I shrugged, "he said he'd come find me."

"That explains the bad driving," he grinned, "but I guess you kind of saved my life. Thanks. I'm Tadashi, Tadashi Hamada."

"I did?"

"Yeah, ran me over right to-" he looked around and his grin faltered, "I recognize this place. It's just outside San Fransokyo, but what time period?"

"Woooooowwww," I gasped, just noticing the city behind me.

"You don't get out much, do you?"

"Nope, I usually stay in the TARDIS. How do you know my dad?"

He started walking along the road, the streetlights lighting the way, "I traveled with him for a while, but that was a long time ago."

Obviously this guy was the one Doctor was talking about. I hurried to catch up, "so?"

"I guess you're coming with me since you have nowhere else to go apparently. I live with my aunt Cass and little brother, Hiro, in her café, Lucky Cat Café."

"Café?"

"Yeah, it has all sorts of things, you'll love it!"