03: MIGHT BE

03: MIGHT BE

***
R O S É

I yawned, still sleepy but an arm tightening it's hold on the small of my waist woke me up.

"Hmm..?" I half open my eyes.

Only to see Chanyeol Oppa's sleeping face an inch away from mine! What the hell?!

"Waah!!" I absentmindedly kick him away from me and that woke him up!

His eyes widened while mine landed on his.. sinfully naked body. Shit! I tapped my cheek and shouted with all my voice as I covered myself.

"W-What happened?! Why.. why are we in the same bed?!" I panicked and look at myself, to my horror! I am only wearing my satin dress with the thin sleeve sliding on my arm!

Did we.. realization dawned on me as I look at Chanyeol Oppa who is massaging his leg that I kicked. Did I..? Did he..? I don't know what I would do if I'm drunk because I have never ever been drunk before but from what I witnessed from my members whenever they got drunk, they tend to do things that they don't usually do.. So did I do something silly that I have never done before?!

"Wait.." Chanyeol Oppa said and stared at my face that made me blush real hard. "You.. you're Rosé of BlackPink, right?"

I nodded and bit my lower lip.

Damn it! I want to smack my head on the wall just so I could remember what happened last night!

My gripped on the bedsheet tightened as I can't stop my eyes from watering. I know I have a crush on Chanyeol Oppa, he is my bias in EXO but I never imagine giving my first like this! I know it is already a modern times but one night stand is not.. something I, a very primitive lady would do!

"H-Hey.. uh.. what's wrong?" I felt Chanyeol Oppa's panic on his voice because I started sobbing.

"I.. I just.." I cried. "I can't believe I did that with you.. don't get me wrong Oppa, okay? But it's my f-first time.." I cried more, embarrassment gave color on my whole face.

"What do you mean..?" Chanyeol Oppa asked.

I snipped and wipe my tears using the back of my hand as I got out of the bed. It sucks more because I can't remember anything! I heave a sigh before I got out of the bed but Chanyeol Oppa captured my wrist before I could even walk out.

I look at him and his brows furrowed at me, I lower my head so my hair could cover my tearstained face.

"You're walking out after barging into my room last night?" His voice is lace with seriousness that weakened my knees.

How stupid of me to barge in his room! So it is.. my fault that I've been into this situation?

"I.. I'm sorry." I said meekly. "I got drunk--"

"And you hugged me. You--"

"Please don't make me remember about any other humiliating things that I did last night!" I close my eyes tightly.. "let's.. let's just forget that it happened!"

"It?" He tilted his head.

I nodded as I tried to escape his hold on my wrist but his grip is firm. As if he has no intention of letting me go. Why can't he just let me go?! I want to run away and reflect on what I did!

"Let's just.. let's just forget that something happened between us.." I said to him. "I don't want to be a burden. I'm sorry for m-molesting you last night--"

Chanyeol Oppa chuckles. And that made me stop my mouth from saying another word. His hold on my wrist loosened but I didn't took my hand away from his hold. Instead, I blink as I watched his face brighten from his laughters.

His laugh is like a music to my ears that I can't help but get mesmerized as I watch him even though I don't get why he's laughing.

I snorted and he look at me with a teasing smile on his lips.

"You think something happened between us?" Chanyeol Oppa raised his brow and my cheeks reddened more. "You're an innocent one, Rosé-ssi."

"Y-yahh!"

I pulled my hand away from his as I took a step back and point at him to shout.. only for my mind to go blank when my eyes landed on his perfectly sculpted abs.. damn it!

Chanyeol Oppa bit his lower lip to stifle a grin as his eyes twinkle, obviously having fun at the sight of me blushing and disheveled. I gulped as I tried to stand straight and composed myself.

"S-so.. nothing happened?" I asked with all my left over dignity.

Chanyeol Oppa pouted and wiggle his brows, "what do you think? Hmmm... Rosé-ssi?"

I glared at him, my patience becoming thin! And with that, pictures of what happened last night came on my mind.

I got drunk because of that one cocktail drink that contain a vodka--whatever that is. I accidentally got in this room because I confused 999 and 699, and I got on bed thinking that I am hugging Jennie Unnie when infact, it is Chanyeol Oppa on the bed with me!

I pulled my hair and pouted as I admit my mistake. I heave another heavy sigh and decided to bow to Chanyeol Oppa.

"I'm sorry." I said before I left his room, leaving him astonished.

I will never ever drink alcohol ever again!

***
C H A N Y E O L

"Looks like someone woke up on the good side of the bed." Baekhyun joked as I enter our car with a bright smile on my face.

I only tap his shoulder and kept my silence. I indeed had a great sleep last night. I experienced the most peaceful dream in that girl's arms with her soothing voice lingering on my ears and her scent calming my every nerves.

"Let's just.. let's just forget that something happened between us.. I don't want to be a burden. I'm sorry for m-molesting you last night--"

I chuckled absentmindedly with her words. Rosé huh.. she somehow looks familiar. Like a person I've known for a long time but I am sure I haven't seen her before. I only knew her because their group is slowly but surely getting the entire attention of k-pop industry.

She has a very beautiful morning face. Looking like an angel with an angelic voice..

I chuckled again because of her cute flustered face flashing on my mind.

"Hyung, I'm scared." Sehun pulled me out of my thoughts, he is looking at me weirdly while clutching onto Suho Hyung's arms.

"Chanyeol, have you gone crazy?" Chen raised his brow at me.

"Your laughing when no one is even joking." Lay Hyung stated that made me pout.

"I just thought of something funny." I explained.

"Now, I am scared." Suho Hyung said as he look strictly at me, "that better not be a prank."

I shook my head at them and looked at the car window only to smile again when I saw a glimpse of her blonde hair. Rosé is following her other member with a bangs, it seems like the other member is teasing her while Rosé is pouting and her chubby cheeks blushing.

"Kyeopta~" I absentmindedly say.

"I know I'm cute, Hyung." Sehun said.

I raised a brow at him and put my hand on his face to shut him up. I look at the window again only to see Rosé closing the door of their car.

I smirked.

If she have the capability of shielding me from my nightmare then she might be the answer.

She might be my cure.

And with that thought on my head, all I could think of is that.. I need her.

***

(A/N: Annyeong! Thank you very much for reading this story<3 I promise to update every now and then because I too is excited in writing this fanfic ^°^ fan fact: Chanyeol is my Bias in EXO and Chaeyoung is my Bias in BlackPink!)