28: STORM

28: STORM

***
M I J U

That blonde bitch escaped?!

"Blonde!!!"

I yelled as I watched her struggling to run away with one of her leg fractured. I smirked.. it's getting kind of boring anyway so I guess I have to change the game.

Hunting time!

"Where are you going my dear daughter? You haven't finish your dinne--"

I didn't even spare a glance towards my mom as I grabbed my pistol gun. I wonder of how far that blonde could run to in her situation right now.. she can scream for help all she wants but no one could hear her.

Only me and my mom.

Because this place is abandoned.

"Blondeeee!!" I shouted. "Here I go!"

"Miju!" I heard my mother called but I already walk outside.

That blonde can't escape me. I just remembered that Chanyeol is on his way to come to me and I can't let him see her!

I won't let that blonde steal my man!

***
R O S É

I am panting as I pushed myself to run continuously.

"Ah.." I winced as I felt my leg feeling numb and almost on the verge of giving up..

I blinked hard for me to relax myself. I cannot panic now and I cannot shout or else that psycho would know where I am! I haven't even gotten that faraway from that hell of a place!

"Ack.." I hissed when I stumbled and fall.

And right there and then.. a tear freely flow out of my eyes. I clutched on chest-part of my cloth as my breathing became heavy because I am too tired and weak.

I felt hopeless!

And that's when I saw a car that is parked not too far away from me. I breath heavily as I pushed myself to stood up and walked towards the car and to my delight, it is open and the key is inside! Yes!

"Blondeee!! Where are you?!"

"Shit." I cursed under my breath as I struggle to start the engine.

"Please.. please!"

It seems like the heavens gave me mercy because the engine starts! I maneuver the car and drove as fast as I could.. and then I heard a gunshot!

"Ahh..!" I shouted in panic when the side mirror blew up.

She has a gun! Shit. She is really going to kill me!

I breath in and out to calm myself. The rain is getting heavy and the road is becoming slippy. I survived that torture in that forsaken house. I survived that psycho's gun!

Now I need to survive this heavy storm and drove myself as fast I could towards the near place where I could ask for help!

Chanyeol Oppa.. my tears can't stop from falling as his name rang inside my head.

That psycho is crazy for him.

That psycho want to kill me and I know if I hadn't escape, if that Miju girl manages to kill me with her gun.. Chanyeol Oppa would torment himself into believing that he is at fault and I can't allow that!

Even after all this chaos I've been through.. all I longed for is Chanyeol Oppa's hug and assurance that I would be okay.

Chanyeol Oppa.. I wish I could see him again. I want to survive to see him again. To hear him say 'I love you' to me. To feel his touch. Please.. let me survive to be with him.