23: FIREWORKS

23: FIREWORKS

***
R O S É

Ugh! My head hurts!

It feels like thousand hands are pinching my brain! Is this the effect of drinking too much? The alcohol tastes heaven but the aftermath feels like hell!

I crawled out of my bed and walked out of my room as I yawned. I don't even remember how I managed to get home last night..

"Good morning." I greeted Jennie Unnie.

I walked straight towards the kitchen to get myself a hot water and I greeted Jisoo Unnie a good morning as well. I heard Jennie Unnie's footsteps towards my direction and then I heard Lisa running towards me.

"Chaeee! You are finally awake!" Lisa shouted that double up my headaches.

"What?" I asked in a slight bad mood.

I sipped on the hot water and that made me feel somehow a little bit better. "How do we got home last night?" I asked them.

"The question is, how did you get home last night?" Jisoo Unnie asked back.

"Huh?" I looked at her, dumbfounded.

Didn't we all got home together?

"-or the question should be, why did Chanyeol stole you on the club last night?"

I looked at Jennie Unnie. My eyes widening when her questions dawned on me. What? Chanyeol Oppa did what..?

Lisa pouted, "the real question should be, why do you hide it a secret from us Chae?"

"Uh.." I don't know what to say!

I just.. I don't even know why I want to keep my relationship--friendship with Chanyeol Oppa to ourselves. Maybe I don't want anyone to add fuel to my feelings for him?

"I uh.. you see.. uhm.." I don't know where to start!

I have a lot of questions for them because I forgot about that part they are saying that Chanyeol Oppa brought me home last night, of all the moments I could've forgot!--but I know my members have a lot of questions for me as well.

I sat on our couch while all three of them are standing infront of me. I look down and pouted.. feeling like a little kid being caught by her parents stealing a piece of candy.

"I became friends with Chanyeol Oppa eversince the collaboration. We became close because of that." I explained.

"How close hmm?" Lisa smirk at me.

"Just what I said we are friends." I nod to myself.

Yup, friends.

"Just so you know Park Chaeyoung, friends don't kiss each other in the middle of the night." Jisoo Unnie raised a brow at me.

I looked up to her and blink. Kiss? What is she talking about? Huh?

Lisa and Jennie Unnie gasped at the same time with what Jisoo Unnie have said. As for me, I can't help but blush with the information of me kissing Chanyeol Oppa.. did I kiss him last night because I was too drunk?!

No way!

I sulked realizing about many embarrassing things that I might have done to Chanyeol Oppa while I am drunk! Did I say something to him? Did I do something to him? I am already going insane thinking of many crazy words and actions that I might have did!

And to the fact that Jisoo Unnie said she saw me kissing Chanyeol Oppa!

Oh my gosh? What does Chanyeol Oppa think of me now?