18: UNKNOWN

18: UNKNOWN
***
R O S É

"Good Morning!"

I beamed at my members with a huge smile on my face, even my eyes are smiling! What a great sunny day this turns out to be.. I look at the window and smiled at the sunlight peeking through.

"Someone's in a good mood.." Jennie Unnie mumbles as she eats her toasted bread.

"Who wouldn't be if she saw her dear Chanyeol Oppa last night." Lisa giggles that made me blush. "Our Chae can't even speak straight!"

"Yah!" I threw her some almonds in which she unfortunately dodge.

"Don't fight infront of the food." Jisoo Unnie scolded us right after.

I glared at Lisa and she stuck her tongue out to mock me. I flipped my hair and ignored her. I have a beautiful start of the day today because I received Chanyeol Oppa's good morning message and unlike the past few days, I finally replied to greet him good morning as well!

--and that is enough to complete my day, even if Lisa would tease me nonstop.. my day is still happy and complete because of Chanyeol Oppa!

I can't help but beamed at my food realizing that I don't have to avoid him anymore and I already confessed to him.. even though it is kind of an epic fail because he didn't get that I really like him as a man and not just an exo-l, I still told him that I like him. It is not my fault if Chanyeol Oppa didn't understand it correctly, right?

Right!

I always blush whenever he is around.

I often stutter whenever we are talking to each other.

Yoda would even caught me stealing a glimpse on his handsome face and smile like an idiot whenever we hang out!

Is Chanyeol Oppa that numb to not think of the possibility of me liking him?

Or am I that unlikable for him?

I can't help but pout at my thoughts. From smiling like an idiot while eating, I am now frowning and pouting at the same time thinking that maybe I don't look beautiful enough for him to think of me as a woman he could have even just a slight crush on..

"I am beginning to think that maybe we should send her to the mental.." Jisoo Unnie's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I stop munching my pancake and realize that all three of them are staring at me. Jennie Unnie nodded at what Jisoo Unnie have said and that made me arched a brow.

"What?" I asked them.

"You smiled.. and giggles.." Lisa started to explain.

That's because I've been thinking of my exchange of good morning messages to Chanyeol Oppa.. I bit my lower lip to stifle a smile.

"..and then frown and pout all of a sudden." Jennie Unnie said in full of concern.

My thoughts of how Chanyeol Oppa could think of me as an ungirly like type of person for him not to have a possibility of liking me made me frown again.

"You know what." Jisoo Unnie started. "I think you should help Rosé get it with her crush. Jennie you could ask Kai--"

"Hep!" I quickly cut her off before she could even started.

The three of them look at me with their teasing faces. Ugh! Why are they making me sit on the hot sit this early in the morning?! I stood up, my cheeks burning as I slammed the table. Frustrated at all their craziness!