05: COLLABORATION

05: COLLABORATION

***
R O S É

"Eunjena geu jarie gidaryeo jun neo
Du pallo gamssa ana
Jun gomaunn neo" (trans: You always waited for me at the spot
You embraced me with your arms
So thankful to you..)

I hummed as I listen to one of  my favorite exo song titled Promise through my earphones. What a beautiful song to start a soon to be eventful day!

To be honest, I am still not taking it in that I would be pick to represent our company out of my many co-artist who are all very talented for this upcoming collaboration of the Big 3 Companies, including JYP, SM, and Yg which is the company that I am in.

"Let's do our best, Rosé." I cheered for myself before I turned off the music on my phone and put my earphones on my pocket. "Goodluck, self!"

I composed myself to look confident even though I am not, before I finally had the courage to open the door to enter the quite spacious music studio.

"Rosé! You're here!" Jihyo Unnie, Twice's leader and main vocalist is the first one to greet me.

"Annyeong Unnie." I bowed to her and "Annyeonghaseyo.." bowed shyly to the others inside the music studio.

There are staffs and camera men to document us for our first meet and greet. This gave me a whole new feeling of excitement for my collaboration with other artists and expand my knowledge when it comes to my passion, which is music.

I was just getting along with the other persons inside the room when the door clicked open that suddenly got my attention. I covered my face using the folder I am holding to hide my shock expression because of the presence of a certain giant from SM Company.

Chanyeol Oppa's dimple peeked when his gaze met mine.

"Annyeong.." I greeted alongside the other staffs and Twice's Jihyo when he bowed to us.

I bit my lower lip to hide the sudden burst of joy that I am feeling when Chanyeol Oppa choose to sit beside me.

"The three of you will perform your group's hit songs." Sejun Oppa started. (A/N: I don't know his name but imagine him as the guy with glasses that sing alongside them in SBS Gayo Daejun)

"What do you say? I will assist you and be your back up singer as well." Sejun Oppa added as he smiled at us and his eyes landed on me. "Rosé-ssi, you know how to play a guitar right?"

I shyly nodded, getting my precious guitar out of it's case and play them a sample, I even sang even though I am utterly nervous but then, my doubt of myself vanished when Chanyeol Oppa was the first to clap his hand and cheer for me~!

"You got a talent, Rosé-ssi!" Sejun Oppa gave me a thumbs up.

"T-Thank you, Oppa."

I continue to hid my face under the folder because I am blushing.. not because Sejun Oppa praised me but because I can feel Chanyeol Oppa's glances at me! It made my poor heart flutter without any effort.

"How about you, Chanyeol?" Sejun Oppa turned to him. "Care to share us your guitar expertise?"

Chanyeol Oppa confidently grin that showed his cute dimples on the side of his cheek. And when he started to strum his guitar, I was awed. The way his finger strum the strings and brought a wonderful melody to life made me admire him more.

Because he is the reason why I learned to play guitars and other instruments..

I can't help but fix my stare on Chanyeol Oppa as I admired his perfectly handsome face. His curly bangs that fall on his thick eyebrows, his huge rounded eyes that turn crescent whenever he gave off his million dollar smile, his thin yet pointed nose.. down to his soft pouty reddish lips are perfect. My eyes went to his big yoda-like ears that I adore and I just had to bit my lower lip to stifle a smile.