13: STOLE

13: STOLE

"It's not a silly little moment
It's not the storm before the calm
This is a deep and dying breath of
This love that we've been working on
Can't seem to hold you like I want to
So I can feel you in my arms
Nobody's gonna come and save you
We pulled too many false alarms

We're going down
And you can see it too

We're going down
And you know that we're doomed

My dear we're slow dancing
In a burning room.."

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
-Cover by Rosé

***
R O S É

I stared at Chanyeol Oppa's face. He looks so devastated.. and yet still looking handsome in my eyes.

I wonder what happened?

Why did he suddenly have a panic attack?

What is his secret?

Why does he need me to save him?

To save him from what?-or whom?

I have so many questions lingering on my head but I can't ask. I want him to be the one to freely tell me everything. I want him to trust me, because that's what friendship are for.. trust.

I want to be the person that Chanyeol Oppa would trust.

I want to be the person to save him from his miseries. I will save him no matter what.

"Yoda.." I said as I tried to snatch the glass of soju on his hand. "You already drunk too much."

His sleepy drunken eyes look at me as he empty his glass of soju. "This isn't enough.. I want to drink more Chipmunk."

Ten bottles of Soju isn't enough? Does he want to commit suicide through alcohol poisoning?!

Chanyeol Oppa opened another bottle of soju and that made me at my limit! I quickly stood up to snatched the bottle away from his hand and gave him my infamous dangerous glare that I learned to master thanks to Jennie Unnie.

He look up at me and pouted. My growing irritation swiftly subsided as I stared at his cute face, he is making a puppy eyes! My weakness!

"S-Stop drinking!" I shouted, trying so hard for my voice not to faltered.

Chanyeol Oppa pouted more. Urgh! Why is he pouting? Doesn't he know how much of a tease his pouty red lips could be?! I heave a deep sigh and helped him stand, good thing he is really already drunk to the point that he have no strength to argue back at me.

"Rosé.. Chipmunk.. Chippy.. Roses.." he mumbles while we are at the back of a taxi.

"To the hotel." I said to the driver.

I don't know where Yoda lives. And I certainly cannot bring him to our dorm! I could already imagine Jisoo Unnie's face if she saw me bringing a guy at our dorm and imagining her scolding me sent shiver down my spine! And don't get me started to the amount of teasings that I will get from Lisa and Jennie Unnie!

"Chipmunk.. Chippy.. Chips.." Chanyeol Oppa mumbles and I felt his head on my shoulder.

He reeks of alcohol but his manly scent overpowered his fragrance. I stiffened when I felt him tilting his head and burying his face on the nook of my neck. I felt his hot breathing blowing on my skin..

"Chipmunk.." he continue to call his nickname for me.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I am scared." He whispered. "Please don't leave me.. save me."