22: LOOK-A-LIKE

22: LOOK-A-LIKE

***
R O S É

"Cheersss!" Lisa shouted and all four of us clinked our glasses of alcohol.

The loud booming music made me sway my hips and with the help of the alcoholic beverages the I am continuously drinking.. I am so hyped up alongside my other members.

"Yeahhh!" I shouted, the neon lights dancing on my sight.

It has been quite a long time since I have the time to enjoy clubbing like this with my members. We all got busy with our comebacks and musics that we somehow forgot to enjoy life.

"Woah! Go Lisa!"

"Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!"

I chuckled as I watched Lisa twerked in the middle of the dance floor and then I felt Jisoo Unnie pushing me to the dance floor as well! My eyes widened when a spotlight pointed at me.

"Rosé in the house yo!" Lisa shouted.

"Rosé! Rosé! Rosé!" All of them cheered.

And who am I to let them down? I grin as I swayed my hips and put my arms on the air to dance freely and feel the beat of the music!

--Good thing Idolz is a club exclusively for celebrities, idols, and elite people to have fun. In short, inside this club we are all human beings who are free to be wild and have fun. No paparazzi allowed!

"Look there Rosé." Jisoo Unnie pouted at where the Got 7 members are having fun.

"Isn't Mark so handsome?" She teased.

I pouted and shook my head. She is really determined to find a guy for me because she thinks I am broken hearted by that picture they saw about Chanyeol Oppa carrying a girl--which they didn't know that it is me.

"How about Jaehyun? There?" Jennie Unnie then pointed at the NCT members.

I facepalm at their silly antics. "Unnies! Please stop! Let's just have fun okay?!" I shouted for them to clearly hear me despite the loud music.

Then I felt Lisa's hand on my wrist. "Right! There's a lot of guys you could be with on the dancefloor! Come on let's dance!"

And before I could even refuse, she already pulled me in the middle of the dancefloor.

I heard Lisa giggles. "Just have fun Rosé..!"

"How can I if you guys are setting me up with a lot of guys?!" I winced.

I look at her and was about to rant when I realized that Lisa is not sexy dancing on my side anymore! Oh my gosh! Did I lose our maknae?!--or am I the one who is lost?!

"Lisa?!" I tried to stop myself from panicking then I felt a hand on my waist..

I stiffened.

I smell vodka on the someone dancing on my behind. Shit. Why is there someone dancing on my back like this?!

"Hey.. gorgeous.." he whispered that made me wanna puke!

I tried to pushed him away but he is strongly grinding behind me! What the hell?! Pervert!

"Go away!" I said firmly.

"Oohh fiesty." His breath is a combination of smoke and liquor.

I don't like it!

Where are my members?!

My heart hammered on my chest, I am drunk and dizzy because of the loud music and mixed alcohol with my system.. and there's this huge ugly pervert guy hovering around me!