26: STAFF

(A/N: Double update for today because why not? ;p )

26: STAFF

***
C H A N Y E O L

"Hyung! Do you think my Jagiya would like this?"

I was busy looking for my gifts for my Chipmunk with Jongin because he also want to buy something for Jennie. I turn to him and saw a smiling octopus plushie on his hand.

"It reminds me of my Jennie. Look." And then he flips it then it became angry, "her mood swings change like this whenever I'm around!"

"Say that to Jennie and you will definitely get a beating." I said and shook my head.

"More like an eyeroll. My Jagiya is not the type to hurt anyone specially me."

I didn't answer him back because I am busy finding cute stuff toys for my Chipmunk until I saw a huge chipmunk plushie that is holding a nut. Cheeks filled with cotton and eyes smiling.

The chipmunk plushie reminds me of my Chipmunk.

"Excuse me Miss." I called the sales lady. "How much is this?"

"Hyung! That's a huge stuff toy! You think our fans wouldn't notice if we got out of the airport tomorrow with you holding that?" Jongin interrupt me.

I raised a brow at him then a smirk curve on my lips. "Who says I'm going back with you guys tomorrow?"

I handed the sales lady my black card and waited for her to give me the huge chipmunk plushie.

"Huh?" Jongin ask.

"Here you go Sir."

I thanked the sales lady as I held the huge plushie and got back my card. I tapped Jongin's shoulder as he followed me outside the shop, still asking me of what I mean about what I have said.

I look over my watch and finally look at my member.

"I'm going to go back to Seoul today." I told him.

"What? But--"

"Just let our manager to made up an excuse. See you tomorrow in Seoul." I waved my hand to Kai before I closed the taxi door.

"Hyung! Chanyeol Hyung!" I heard Kai still calling my name but I ignored him.

I missed my chipmunk already and we don't have anymore schedule here today because this is supposed to be our rest day before we go back tomorrow, but I already want to go back to my country because I have a girlfriend that I want to hug.

I already packed my bags and I already booked a flight.

***

(From, Chipmunk:

I missed you Yoda <3
Can't wait to finally hugged you tomorrow.)

I bit my lower lip to stifle a smile as I read her message. My girlfriend is cute and the sweetest. Rosé doesn't know that I will be going back today because I want to surprise her.

I bought a lot of chocolates for her and matching couple items. T-shirt, beanie, and bracelets. I just hope our fans won't notice but even if they do.. it's not like they can stop me from loving my Chipmunk.

But even so, I wish for my fans and her fans to understand that we are both humans too.

We fell inlove.

And we will stay inlove even if they don't want us too.

I continued on scrolling through my phone as I waited for the plane to take off while hugging the chipmunk plushie that I bought when I suddenly come across one of the recent photo that Rosé send me.