10: PAPER

10: PAPER

***
R O S É

The first thing I could do to save Chanyeol Oppa from loneliness is to text him random messages and call him on random times according to google and to do that, I need to get his number.. in which I successfully got! Yey~

And now, I am starting to doubt my decision on calling him on 'random' times.

("Hello? Who is this..") because it was Baekhyun Oppa's voice who answer. ("Chipmunk?")

So my name in Chanyeol Oppa's phone is Chipmunk? I bit my lower lip to stifle a smile because his nickname on mine is Yoda.

"H-Hello.." I cleared my throat, suddenly feeling shy because I think I am interrupting their practice or something. "--I'm sorry, I'll just call next time."

I was about to put the call down when I heard Chanyeol Oppa's voice, ("where's my phone??--yahh Baekhyun! Who's calling me? ("Uh.. you're Chipmunk?"--)

Wow.. Baekhyun Oppa's teasing about me to Chanyeol Oppa almost made my lips twitch upward. I heard another muffled sounds of grabbing the phone and then I heard Chanyeol Oppa and his footsteps walking.. maybe away from Baekhyun Oppa.

("Chipmunk.") He called from the other end, ("I'm sorry about that, Baekhyun is often nosy so if he said something--")

I giggle, "Baekhyun Oppa just answered the phone."

("Oppa?")

"Hmm.." I nodded even though he can't see me, "he's older than me right? So I should call him Oppa as well."

("You're voice sounded really cute saying Oppa.") He mumbles that I couldn't quite hear. ("You can call him Baekhyun, and other guys just their name at that..")

"But they are older than me, Yoda. Don't be foolish." I can't help but laugh and heard him sighed deeply.

("Fine. But I am the only one you can call Yoda, okay Chipmunk?")

"You are the only Yoda, Chanyeol Oppa." I answered.

I often called him because I like hearing his voice through the phone and I don't know what to text him if I message him... Late night talks with Chanyeol Oppa, hearing his deep manly voice, seeing his handsome face before I close my eyes to sleep has made my every night wonderful.

I know I am doing this to save him from loneliness but it feels like I too have been lonely all my life until I met him. I think there's a whole new part of me.. that I found ever since I begun to be close to him.

I just don't want to accept that my feelings is escalating quickly.

Even though I know that it's been lingering all along.. it is just beginning to grew stronger than what it felt before.

***

The day of the most awaited Big Three Company collaboration on SBS Gayo Daejun has come. I really can't believe that this day is finally now!

Wearing a white dress, with my blonde hair curled and my guitar on my lap made me anxious of our upcoming performance. I glance at Chanyeol Oppa who is sitting quite far away from me because Jihyo Unnie is in the middle of the two of us. He looks confident and dashing on his black suit.. I pouted and forgot how to look away from him.

It's like my eyes are magnetic towards Chanyeol Oppa's direction.

And then he also tilted his head to look at me, as soon as our eyes met, he smiled and mouthed. "Angel~"