It started with a simple note.

A/n: Idk what I am doing so please XD. Just fixing some grammar stuff dont mind the update!

George POV: 

My family decided to surprise me and move back to Florida. They thought it would be best for me so I could escape the terrible drama that I had caused back at my old school. They don't know anything. They don't even care to know because they are too caught up in trying to live a perfect image. What ever.

I finished getting my last bag and started heading to the car back to family who were all on their phones. We then took an hour drive to find our new "home". We got to the house and I choose my room. I unpacked all my computer set up stuff so I could hopefully get a game of Minecraft in before dark. After a while of unpacking and playing Minecraft I decided to go to bed sense I had school tomorrow. Well at least it wasn't in the middle of the school year I won't be known as the new person in school.

*The next morning* (A/n: Honestly idk what's with all the context but it happens lol. )

I woke up to the loud alarm I had set the previous night and got dressed for school. My step mom dropped me off at the front of the school. It wasn't too far from my house so I could just walk from now on.

I entered the school and headed straight to my first class not wanting to make friends or play nice to people I could care less about. I walked into the class room to see no teacher but some masked guy sitting there reading.  I ignored him and sat behind him because he was really tall so I could possibly hide from the teacher sight and view. I stared at the clock wishing time wasn't going so slow waiting for the class to begin. 

* During Lunch Time*

I was wondering threw the halls and saw they had a gaming club. I put my name on the sign up paper and decided to scribble it off 2 seconds later. I  decided to spend my lunch time outside under a tree. I saw the same masked kid sitting under a tree but this time he noticed me. He looked away quickly and started to write something in his journal. I walked to the other side of the tree. "What a strange kid that was." I thought to myself. I took my head phones out and started to listen to a song when a note fell into my lap. 

Hi My Name Is Clay But People Call Me Dream. Whats Your Name? 

I stared at the note debating on whether I should answer. 

My names George. 

I wrote on the note a tried to throw it back it hit his foot and he grabbed it and opened it.

Well George Would You Like To Be Friends Even Though We Just Met? 

I thought to my self whether I wanted to stay with no friends or gain one.

Your not into drama club or crap like that right? 

Ew No. Why Did You Ask? 

No reason just checking something. 

So.... Will You Be Friends With Me? 

Sure I guess. 

Well George Do You Want To Hang Out After School To Celebrate Our Friendship With A Kiss? 

I laughed and heard him starting to chuckle on the other side.

Well it would be rude of me to decline such an amazing offer. 

He started laughing like a tea pot gone mad.

See You After School Same Place Georgie.