Scream

A/n: I ain't got crap to say -.- Wait yes I do this chapter straight cringe :P

"George I am-" Dream got cut off by George.

"Stop apologizing." George felt like he would loose his mind if he apologized again. He didn't even need to apologize George had no right to be mad. At least thats what George thought.

"But I need to you deserve one." Dream leaned against the pole. "You deserve to be mad at me."

"Dream I really don't!"

"George you do! I left you alone and let my anger get the best of me! Not to mention I didn't answer your calls or text for 2 hours and you were limping up and down the hallways looking for me! You deserve to be mad I am so sorry! Please just yell or scream at me something!"

Dream was crouched down on the floor in front of George. There was silence. He was hoping would scream at him.

"You left me. I thought you got hurt. I thought it was all my fault. I thought I was going to be alone again. I thought I was going to have to go back home and live with my step mom again. I thought I lost you." George lifted Dream head but he put it back down.

"But I don't deserve to be mad." George lifted Dreams head once more. "Mind if I take this off?" George gestured towards Dreams mask. Dream shook his head and George took it off.

"Clay you are the highlight of my life. Seeing you in the morning makes me remember my life isn't terrible anymore. You make me remember that I have something to live for. So seeing you gone for a couple of hours may have freaked me out a bit but that's no reason to be mad." George wiped the tears of Dreams.

"George I can't promise to always be by your side but I can promise to love you for forever." Dream wrapped his arms around Georges tiny body.

"That's a promise I like. Does this mean I get a promise ring." George laughed.

"Yes of course Georgie." George hugged Dream back and they sat there for a bit in silence.

"Okay we left Beckerson alone for long enough lets go." George said getting off the swing.

"Oh right we have a cat." Dream had forgot that he left Beckerson on the bed.

"Did you even feed her." George glared at Dream who was starting to back away.

"I may or may not have forgotten." He started to run away.

"Your such an idiot!" George chased after him scolding him the whole walk back to Karl's house. "Get in the car I'm going to say bye to Karl" Dream did as he was told not daring to fight back with George.

George knocked on the door and Karl had come opened in with in a few seconds.

"Soooo how did it go?" Karl was hoping they made up. He loved having George over but he couldn't stand to see him sad.

"We are all good thanks Karl. I owe you." George hugged Karl and waved him bye and got in the car with Dream.

"Okay lets go home and feed the poor kitten." George rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry okay." George only rolled his eyes again.

"Drive you idiot." George huffed and put his seat belt on.

The Drove home in silence and some laughter here in there but it was never an uncomfortable moment. They got to the house and George ran to the kitten and fed him. Once George was done dealing with the cat he changed in to more comfortable clothes and joined Dream in his room.

"Well hi there Dreamy." George said crawling in the bed.

"Hi Georgie" Dream wrapped his arms around Georges tiny torso.