Adult

A/N: We are entering a new chapter WOWWWWW. Oh and I took a online ADHD test just for fun and I got Mild case of ADHD. I am not sure if its true but I wouldn't be surprised if it was...

It was there third day of break Dream and George decided to go visit Dreams family. George would have to call Dream Clay because no one knew he did YouTube or Twitch well besides his little sister. George was nervous cause he was technically meeting his future parents in law now. Well he thought that way. 

George was wearing the promise ring and the other ring Dream gave. Jesus what if they see the promise ring and ask question. What if they have seen the post about me. GOD what is going to happen! Wait... what if they don't like me.... What if they dont support us? Are all things George thought in his head on there way up. They arrived at Dreams parents house and began walking over to the building.

"Dreamy Do you think I should take of my promise ring." George stopped walking confused and nervous on what to do.  

"Of course not." Dream grabbed Georges hand a kissed it than they began walking. "Your my boyfriend and going to be my fiancé and my future husband. If they don't like it all well. I am marrying you anyway." Dream laughed.

"I have to call you Clay right." George asked that question earlier in the car.

"Yes you do Georgie. Now relax we are already here." Dream said as they stopped in front of a door step.

"I think I'm going to be sick." George took deep breath. Dream pulled down his mask and kissed George.

"Is that better Georgie." He smiled pulling his mask back up.

"Yea a little. Hurry up and knock I can't handle this pressure anymore!" George freaked out.

Dream laughed and knocked. Soon it was open by his little sister.

"Hey Clay. Or should I say Dream." His sister laughed.

"Hi lila. Or should I say Drista."  Drista and Dream laughed.

"Right Drista this is George." Dream pulled George in front of him.

"You mean the cheater boy." Drista crossed her arms.

George ran to hide behind Dream. "Drista you know damn well that's me in the picture now stop fucking scaring him and get mom."

"Geez I was just joking sorry." She rolled her eyes and walked in. "Mom! Clay is here and he brought his boyfriend!" Drista turned towards George.

"Sorry if I scared you I was just kidding I promise" Drista smiled and stuck her hand out.

George looked at Dream who smiled and shook his head. He shook Dristas hand and went back to hiding behind Dream. Dreams mom came down.

"Hey Clay. What brings you by." Dreams mom walked up to hug him.

"Oh I promised Lila to show her my boyfriend. She said she would give me my plushie back. Speaking of which. Hand over." Dream stuck his had out.

Drista rolled her eyes. "Fine let me get it." She walk to her room.

"So Clay introduce me to your Boyfriend." Dreams mom smiled.

"Well." Dream brought George to the front of him. "This is George. George this lovely woman is my mother." George shyly waved and said hi. "Georgie relax." Dream pat Georges head.

George took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves. George whispered something in Dreams ear.

"If you want to say that you have to say it your self." Dream pushed George off him a little.