Break

A/N: The title isn't as bad as it sounds

George woke up wrapped in Dreams arms. He smiled and slipped away quietly. He got ready for the day and order them some breakfast. He looked on twitter just to check if anything was going on. And what was trending.

#George is a two timer

Twitch streamer GeorgeNotFound is a two timer, dating someone at school and over social media. He is cheating on Twitch Streamer Dream with one of his fellow class mates.

There was a picture of George sitting on Dreams lap from the stream they announced they were dating and another of them at school.

"What the fuck." George scrolled more. He saw hate comment after hate comment. There were no tears being shed cause he knew the truth. He rolled his eyes and threw his phone. The door bell rang which meant there food was here.

He got up and brought it upstairs for them to eat. He slowly began to wake Dream up.

"Dreamy wake up I got us some breakfast." George shook Dream gently.

"What kind of breakfast." Dream rubbed his eyes a yawned.

"Just some breakfast sandwiches and some bacon. There also eggs and I got you some orange juice." George pushed Dream his food. "I also used you credit card to pay for the food cause I am broke." George laughed.

Dream smiled. "That's nice Georgie." He pat Georges head and began to eat.

"Put a shirt on first, my breakfast is tasteless compared to you." George laughed.

Dream smirked and gave George a kiss before getting up and getting dressed.

"What do you wanna do today Georgie." Dream asked walking back to the bed to continue eating.

"How about we cuddle and watch a movie" George smiled.

"Okay I am down with that." Dream and George ate there breakfast and watched some tv

"I'll be right back I have to feed Beckerson." George got up and ran down the stairs and fed Beckerson. Beckerson was a nice cat who didn't need supervision. She was always asleep or sitting outside on the porch.

"Georgie will you sing for me." Dream asked as George entered the room.

"Only if you sing for me" George stood in front of the tv.

"Okay deal you first though." Dream cleaned off the bed and sat up to watch George sing. He might have taken his phone out to record.

"Every night and every day I try to make you stay, but your

Savage love, did somebody, did somebody break your heart?

Lookin' like an angel, but your savage love

When you kiss me, I know you don't give two fucks

But I still want that

Your savage love

Your savage lo-lo-love

You could use me 'cause I still want that " 

George stopped singing and threw his face into the blanket.

"Oh come on. You sounded awesome" Dream rubbed Georges head. "I am posting that on insta"

"Ya whatever its your turn." George rolled his eyes and watched Dream get up.