Lights

A/N: I have no clue what to call this chapter so I will call it lights deal with it.

Karl, George, and Sapnap finished eating and headed their separate ways around 7:56. George started to get lost in his thought still thinking about what Dream said.

"Georgie." Dream waved his hands in front of George.

"Uh yea." George looked up at Dream.

Dream laughed. "Stop being so distracted. I am going to go grab something and put the bags inside. Do you want something?" 

"No. But shouldn't I changed I looked stupid." George says looking down to the ground.

Dream lifted Georges head up with his hand. "Stop saying stuff like that. You look fucking gorgeous. If I hear you talk trash about your self again so help you." Dream says kinda of frustrated. "You got that?" Dream let go of Georges face and he shakes his head.

"Good now stay here I'll be right back." Dream says taking all the stuff from the mall inside.

George sits down on the porch and waits for Dream to come back. While sitting on the porch George began to hum a song that came to mind.

Here ya go. 

He began to sing it out loud without realizing a blonde boy had already came back out.

We had a good thing going lately.~

Might not have always been a fairy tail~

But you know and I know that they ain't real~

"Well I am glad this isn't a fairy tale." Dream says sitting next to George who jumped from the sudden person being there.

"When did you come back." George asked.

"Doesn't matter come on our Uber is here." Dream said getting up and giving George his hand.

They get into the Uber and make it to a car sales place. 

"Why are we here." George knew Dream didn't have a car but why get it tonight.

"Well I am tired of walking everywhere and I was suppose to pick up the car yesterday but I forgot." Dream says walking inside the car place.

Dream pays for his new car and gets the keys and they head inside the car.

"8:30" Dream says "We are right on schedule."

"Schedule? How long have you been planning this face reveal." George snorts.

"Oh only a month" Dream says. George doesn't respond but puts his head on the window and starts to hum again.

"Oh won't you sing for me Georgie please." Dream asked paying attention to the road.

"I am not good at singing so no." George huffs.

"George." Dream warns.

"Sorry I am sorry I won't talk bad about my self." George sighs.

"Georgie will you just sing you sounded awesome from what I heard." (D)

"Okay if it will get you to stop." George huffed taking a deep breath.

Don't you tell that it wasn't meant to be.~ 

Call it quits, Call it destiny~

Just because it won't come easily~

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try~