Keep them closed

TW// Slight mention of abuse & Scars

A/N: I don't have anything to say so starting now. Wait yes I do I changed my mind we want a different title. (DONT Mind the update just fixing stuff for last chapter tomorrow! 11/11/21)

Dream had walked up to George who was beginning to stop swinging and hugged him.

"I love you so much Georgie" Dream said while tightening his grip on George.

"Yo- You uh- Love me..?" George managed to ask. "Do you mean as a friend or-...." George trailed off to embarrassed to finish his sentence.

"It means anything you want Georgie."

"What if I want it to mean more than friends."

"Than so be it." Dream let go of George. "Close eyes Georgie."

"Uh okay." George shut his eyes.

"Promise to keep them close?"(D)

"Dream why do I have to even close them?"(G)

"George just promise me you'll keep them closed."(D)

George knew dream was serious because they never called each other  by his actual name he always called him Georgie.

"I promise I will keep my eyes closed."(G)

Dream slowly took off his mask and got closer to George.

"I hope Georgie doesn't break his promise."(D)

Dream pressed his lips against Georges really quickly and shortly. George was shocked but couldn't open his eyes cause he didn't wanna break his promise.

"There is one kiss I owe you. And here is two."(D)

Dream kissed George slowly and with passion this time. It was completely filled with love. George kissed him back showing just as much love and passion. The kiss lasted for minutes both wanting this moment to never end and last forever. But at last air is a thing. George broke the kiss needing a breath of air. He kept his eyes shut and covered his roses red face with his hands. George moved his hands from his face but kept his eyes shut

"You really just did that. Oh My God! What the fuc-" Dream kissed him again cutting off his sentence.

"Thank you for keeping your promise Georgie." Dream said pulling his mask back up. "You can open your eyes now."

"Aww I wanted another one..." George said sounding sad.

"Maybe later Georgie."(D)

"Hey what time is it."(G)

Dream took out his phone.

"6:05. Why?"(D)

"Oh crap I have to go now. I'm going to be in so much trouble bye Dreamy." (G)

George ran off faster than the flash trying to make it home before 6:10. He really wanted to beat his parents home. His mom well Step-Mom Would kill him if she figured out he wasn't home. George was almost to his house but it was 6:12. He gave up on running and started to walking knowing that he was in trouble. 

George unlocked the door to see his step mother sitting on a chair waiting for him. George knew this amazing night would soon turn to hell.

*In the morning at school*

Dream waited in class for his boyfriend wait was he his boyfriend.... whatever. He waited a while for him but he never showed. In fact he didn't come to school at all that day. Dream felt like it was his fault for what happened the other day.