No

"Where are we going?" George asked Dream as he came up the stairs.

"Its a surprise. Wear something fancy that you like. Also we are gonna stream this." Dream went into the closet to get changed.

"Hmm." George thought about where they were going and what was something fancy he could wear. He than thought about wearing a skirt but remembered Dream said they were streaming this and he still has bruises.

"Georgie stop thinking you have 20 more mins we have to go." Dream laughed.

George rushed over to the other room that still had his clothes in it. He grabbed the first outfit that came to mind. It was a short black leather skirt with a white top. He also put on some wedged boots. He than quickly did his make-up like Karl taught him and covered up some bruises which stung like hell.

"Okay I am ready." He grabbed his rings and put them on than went down stairs

George saw Dream dressed all fancy. If they weren't going somewhere and streaming he wouldn't be able to keep to himself. Dream looked over to see George just staring.

"Stop thinking about it." Dream smirked. Dream gestured for George to come over. And George did so walking slowly. Dream kissed him on the head and went to his ear.

Later beautiful.

George turned pink at the thoughts. Dream just smirked and took Georges hand and lead him to the car. Dream drove half way there and stopped at a red light. He put on his mask and told George to start the stream but on face it towards himself.

"Hey chat." George waved. He was streaming from Dreams laptop and reading chat on his. "Dream won't tell me where are going but you guys are coming to." He laughed.

Dream continued to drive and George talked to chat keeping them entertained.

"Dreamy are we almost there. I am running out of stuff to talk about here.

"Actually we are here. Put this blind fold on." George did so and sat there.

"Now what."

"Now you stay here chat comes with me." Dream smirked and got out the car.

George just pouted that he was being left alone. Dream got out the car and was taking a while. George got a bit bored and began to hum a song than began to sing it out loud.

I'm sorry for the stupid shit I said
It's probably good you left 'cause I finally admit

I like you, I like you, I like you
Sorry, I never meant to
But who we kidding, it wasn't like I had a say
One look at you and I won't have it any other way
I want you, I want you, I want you
I want you to want me too
I know that I signed up for this casually
But I fell for your tricks, now I'm the casualty

George laughed to himself. He went back to humming.

"Oh come on me and chat were enjoying the concert." Dream said as he opened Georges door.

"Why must you do this to me." George rolled his eyes but it couldn't even be seen.

"Because your voice is awesome and I love you." Dream helped George out of the car.

"I love me too!" George giggled. Dream ignored his comment and led him to a place.

"Okay take the blindfold off." Dream said as he stepped back showing chat and George the beautiful view.

George took off his blind fold. They were on the beach and there were roses on the ground leading to a well lit area. George smiled and looked at Dream for consent to follow it. Dream nodded his head yes and George jumped for joy following the path.