Uhhh

A/N: It now August 23 and its my 4th day of school! Lets just say I fucking hate stairs. I also signed up for cheerleading in a way!

Dream arrived at the house and carried George out the car. He took him inside to his room and place him on the bed. 

"Georgie we are home come on change." Dream shook George lightly.

George mumbled and sat up. "Can you just do it I am no tired." George yawned a barely opened his eyes.

"Fine." Dream sighed and changed his boyfriend than put him back to sleep. Dream walked down stairs into the gaming room and sat down on his chair.

He unlocked his computer and started up Minecraft. He thought about doing a late night stream but remembered what was going on online. He sighed and just played some bed wars. As Dream played he got pinged in his discord. 

It was his old friend bad.

BadBoyHalo: Hey I saw what was happening on Twitter and wanted to make sure you were okay.

Dream: Ya I am Okay thanks for checking. How are you doing?

BadBoyHalo: Oh I am fine. Thank you! UwU

Dream: You still do that XD.

BadBoyHalo: Ya you raga Muffin!

Dream: Okay bad. Wait how are you and Skeppy doing?

BBH: We are Good. 

Dream: I bet he still plays pranks and trolls you doesn't he.

BBH: Ya. I don't mind that much anymore. Oh I forgot to ask. Do you still live in Florida.

Dream: Ya why.

BBH: Well Skeppy and I are buying an apartment and we wanted to go to the same school as you.

Dream: Oh well cool. I go to Smp High School.

BBH: Cool I'll be sure to sign up. Oh I also wanted to ask is the internet stuff true?

Dream: No there a lie. The guy in the picture is me at school but I didn't want anyone to know so George is kind of taking the hit for me.

BBH: Awww Why would you let him do that!

Dream: I tried not to but he wouldn't let me. I honestly love him so much. He has a heart of gold.

BBH: I can't wait to be at the wedding.

Dream: Can't wait to be at yours.

Dream and Bad talked for a bit more before saying there goodbyes. Dream asked Bad not to say anything about George to anyone. Bad agreed and promised not to tell a soul aside Skeppy.

Dream played for a few more mins before heading up stairs and joining George in the bed. George on que wrapped  his body around Dreams. Dream laughed and cuddle him back. He looked up to the celling and just smiled as he drifted of to sleep.

Over the next couple of days George and Dream spent there time together in the house not bothering to deal with the drama. It was there last night before they were going to head back to school. Dream and George were on the couch watching TV.

"Georgie." Dream sat up a bit.

"Yes Dreamy." George looked over towards Dream.

"2 things. 1. My old Friend is coming to our school this Monday and I want you to meet him." Dream smiled remembering to tell George so he wouldn't be shocked.