Vet vist

A/N: I just want to write a Wattpad and wish my troubles away..... Aka me not sleeping at all for the past few days god I am tired, idk why but when I try to go to sleep I get a burst of energy and just can't it is so annoying just like my T KEY AND MY Q KEY BUTTON. Lets begin...

Dream to George to order an Uber so they wouldn't have to walk all the way to the vet. The Uber had arrived and allowed pets so they all got in the car and the Uber driver pulled off. Dream and George had been texting each other back and forth so they wouldn't say anything the Uber driver could hear.

Dreamy: Okay but why not choose the fucking glow squid.

Georgie: Because the piss cows are way better than some shitty glow fish that doesn't do shit.

Dreamy: What ever glow squids are winning anyway so suck it.

George: Sure when and where.

Dream had dropped his phone from how shocked he was at Georges answer. Dream picked up his phone and started typing rapidly.

Dreamy: WHAAAATTTTTT. GEORGIE. We are in a car please.

George laughed at Dreams response. 

Georgie: You started it.

Dreamy: True.

The Uber driver had been staring at the two threw her rear view mirror. She had mainly been staring at Dream, who was of course wearing a mask. The Uber driver pulled up to the Vets. Dream let George out first as he got a call.

"You go in first George I'll meet you inside." George nodded and carried the kitten into the vet.

Dreams sister had been calling just to bother him cause she missed seeing him in the house. After Dream talked to his sister and hung up the Uber driver saw this as her chance to get his number.

"Uhmm Hi. I was the Uber driver who was driving you around just than, my names Lizzy."(L)

"Hi Lizzy was there something you needed." Dream didn't want to be mean but he really just wanted to get back to George.

"Well I was wondering if I could get your number so we could hang out some time"(L)

At this point George had walked out to see the Uber driver trying to ask for Dreams number. He only had went outside to see what was taking Dream so long. Georges anger only got higher when she kept coming closer

George tapped Dreams should and handed him the cat. 

"Hold the kitty please." George walked in front of Dream and looked the girl up and down

"He is taken so fuck off." George said glaring the girl down.

"Well I am pretty sure he can do better than an ugly skinny rat." The Uber driver said

Dream was about to step in but then George scoffed.

"Your right he can that's why he isn't with your broke ass anyway. So take you shit and go be a home wrecker ass somewhere else." George turned around got on his tippy toes and kissed Dream on the cheek then dragged him in side. (A/N: Dream still has his mask on btw and they aren't exactly dating.)

"I hate that bitch."(G)

"Georgie chill."(D)

"Sorry, but she wanted something that was mine and I won't let some hooker fucking touch you with her crummy hands. George said to Dream walking to the seat his was in before.

Dream leaned over and hugged George

"Relax. I am all yours. Forever and always." Dream said. George smiled and turned to the veterinarian that had called them up.

Dream and George followed the Vet to the room were they began to Check the kitten out.

"She looks like she is in good health. With a little medicine and kind care she will be fine. May I ask what happened to her?"

George looked at the vet and started petting the kitten. "Well we don't really know we found her beside a trash bin on the side of the road."

"Oh Okay. So do you guys plan on keeping her or giving her to a shelter." The Vet asked while writing stuff down on his notepad.

George looked at Dream with puppy dog eyes in hopes he would say they could keep it. It was Dreams house after all and he had been the one to let George stay there too.

"Ya we are going to keep her." Dream says looking at the vet.

George looks back at the cat and bent down a little to be face to face with it.

"You hear that kitty you're coming home with us." George smiled happily at the cat.

It warmed Dreams heart the he had said home. George thought of his house as a home.

The vet gave the a few medication for the cat and asked them to come back in a month for a check up. Dream pays for the medication and sets a future date for them to come back. They then said bye to the Vet that had helped them and head back outside to order another Uber.

"If this one flirts with you too I'm literally going to start killing people." George said still kinda angry someone tried to take his happiness away.

"George relax I only want to be with you." Dream looked down at George. 

The Uber came and they got in and head home. When they arrived George had been holding the cat a twirling with her. George was about to stop twirling but then he tripped on a rock and hit his back on the wall. It wasn't too hard to break it but it hurt a lot. He had put pressure on his scars he had.

George yelped in pain and Dream ran to him.

"Georgie why weren't you being careful." Dream asked picking George up like a 5 year old toddler.

"I just wanted to dance with the kitty. I- I am sorry." George was staring to cry. 

"Georgie don't cry you didn't do anything wrong. I was just worried." Dream said unlocking and opening the door.

"Do you want to lay down and cuddle. I can rub your back ." (D)

"What about the kitty." George said still holding the cat.

"She can lay with us and the Vet said she is not allowed to eat tell tomorrow anyway. We can go get her stuff then too."Dream said walking over to the couch.

Dream put George down and got a wet rag. He hoped his back would not get swollen. Dream sat down on the couch.

"Come here."(D)

George walked to Dream and laid down on his lap.

"Im gonna start rubbing your back okay." George nodded in response.

Dream lifted the jacket and put the rag back on his back. George made a little noise. 

"Is that okay."(D)

"Ya."(G)

"Tell me if I hurt you okay."(D)

"Mhm."(G)

Dream started to rub Georges back in tiny circles. George found this relaxing even if it hurt a little bit.

"Georgie you can reach the remote and put on a movie."(G)

George grabbed the remote and flipped threw movies stopping on some romcom that had already been playing.

Dream knew George had fallen asleep from the tiny soft snores he heard. Dream turned off the TV and carried George up stairs careful not to hurt him or wake him up. He placed George in his bed and pick up the kitten putting it right next to him.

Dream wasn't sure if George would want him to sleep next to him so he went down stairs with a pillow and a blanket to sleep on the couch. 

A/N: And with that I say goodnight good morning good afternoon what ever time it is for you. Anyway Get food drink some water and remember smiles are contagious. :) ( 1312 Words )