4. "cold and cuddle"

Author pov.
Now all are standing in hall. Siddharth mother is crying like he is  going in war not in honeymoon.

My mother really loves me a lot

He smiled and went near her mom who is wiping her tears

"Mom why are you crying its not first time that I am going away from you" he cupped her mother cheeks "titoo" his mother whispered and hearing this word his expression changed into annoyed but he controlled himself and smiled

"Son it's not the tears of your departure, I was cutting onions na that's why" he stared at his mother and blinked his eyes and nodded with fake smile

"Avneet give me this bag and take this" vaishnavi took avneet bag and gave her another avneet looked at her not knowing anything. Vaishnavi looked at Anupriya who was laughing nervously, Anupriya hit rakesh stomach with elbow and smiled at him gesturing him to answer , rakesh stomped Abhishek foot who was busy on his tab and he jumped holding his foot on his hand.

He was about to say something but vaishnavi glared at him and gestured him to look at Siddharth and avneet who are staring at them.

"Bag woh yeah we all had brought some new dresses for you avneet it's gift for you so we had pecked new clothes in this bag" avneet smiled and nodded , Siddharth looked at him stared at him and they all smiled nervously.

Last time they hugged eachother.

"Titoo take care of- siddarth cut her off smiling at her "mom I will take care of myself"
His mother laughed

"Beta I am not talking about you take care of her okay . " he curled his finger iinto fist and saw avneet smiling looking at him and he nodded with fake smile

"Byy titoo" 

"Mom please don't call me this" and her mother nodded they both went near car avneet sat on passenger seat and he was about to sit on driver seat but they heard a loud voice

They both looked at his family and saw them waving their hand and all Said together making Siddharth frustrated

"Byy titooooooooooo"

Avneet laughed and made fun of him in full drive in flight also she didn't leaved him , she teased him.

-------------------------

They reached at their house , house was so big ,beautiful.

They opened the door of house one maid came running toward them.

"Mam please give me your bag I am rena housekeeper of this house"

"Hello I am avneet and please call me with my name " and rena gave her wide smile and nodded.

"Listen I am taking this room you can take other" avneet told Siddharth and he leaved making a weird face.

"I am taking this room you can take other" he mimicked her.

*
They both ate their dinner , she talked with rena and found her interesting , funny , sweet.

Rena got one call from Anupriya and after dismissing the call she directly went toward the avneet room and informed her that Anupriya mam had given her leave for weeks.

They both was tired so they slept without arguing in their respective rooms.

Avneet is happy now finally she have bed but his clothes. She thought to wear her own clothes only and when she opened her bag she was shocked seeing her night dress , all the dresses was so revealing . She can wear as she is alone in the room so she picked one night dress.