18. I trust you

Her smile dropped when she saw the someone else except him.

Arjun

He passed her mischievous smile and pushing her aside he walked inside.

She turned Balling her fist.

"What are you doing here get out" she said caughting his attention pointing finger at door.

"Ohh sorry" he walked passed away from her toward the door and closed it. She run toward the door but he hold her and pushed her .

"What are you doing , Siddharth is not in home" she managed to say rudely.

He looked at from head to toe , she had tied her hair in messy bun, she is wearing Siddharth black t shirt and she is not wearing Anything inside her t shirt and shorts.

She looked away not feeling good with his looks , "who is here for him how he can leave his beautiful wife alone" .

"Leave from here either I will call police" she warned . He took steps toward her and she took backstep.

"I was in the hospital because of your husband then because of your sister yes she was your sister right" he asked pointing his finger.

"She was also beautiful but strong too"

She turned to run but she was caught by him and in a second she was on the ground.

He knelt down "go from here" he nodded.

"But how can i leave you alone, you are my brother's friend "

"Yes and your husband I don't think that he will come for some days obviously he is in depression his wife cheated on him" she looked at him in confusion.

"What oh yes I didn't told you na wait" he took out his phone and opened the photos and showed her, pictures of her and gagan she was shocked seeing the photos.

"This is wrong" she muttered and he nodded.

He on the video where she said him "I love you too gagan" .

She snatched the phone started deleting all the pictures. He snatched the phone.

"Hey hey I have already sent this picture to him" he Chuckled. Tears escapes from her eyes

He don't trust me.

She balled her fist and raise her hand to slap him but he held her wrist. She struggled to remove her hand from his grip.

"No babe i have some more pictures of you "he kissed her wrist and she jerked her hand. And rubbed the spot where he kissed making the face.

He laughed seeing her holding her shoulders he made her stand roughly.

"He don't trust you "

"Run where you can because tonight no is here to save you" he laughed and she struggled trying to remove his hand from her wrist.

"I swear I will fuck you very hard" he said greeting his teeth in anger and looking at her full with lust.

"why are you bothering when her husband is here for all this work" they both heard the voice from behind , avneet looked up with teary eyes and she smile Played on her lips seeing him.

Arjun turned leaving her hand and got a punch on his face.

Arjun balled his fist and raise his hand to punch him but stopped seeing the police.

"Sir please arrest him , " and two police men hold the arjun.

"Sir what are you doing what I had done. He struggled.

"Wao criminal is asking what crime he have done " Siddharth mocked . He walked near avneet and wrapped his hand around her shoulder pulling her closer protectively.

"Mr. Arjun you are involved in girls smuggling and drugs smuggling too , we got the footage. Of **** raod where you even tried to force one girl ,you hide the camera on *** mall women's changing room and you blackmail the girls .you are under arrest" arjun eyes widened when he heard about it.

"Hey leave me you can't do this " arjun turned toward Siddharth and he glared at him , Siddharth snatched his phone from his hand and delete all the pictures.

"I will upload the naked pictures of your wife" he warned and avneet was shocked hearing about her.

Police dragged him outside of the house.

Avneet saw him going away she looked at siddharth ,"I did-" "shhh I know you didn't did anything like that" he hugged her ,she buried her face on his chest.

"I am sorry for last night " he apologized.

"Why you yelled at me" she asked sobbing. He rubbed his back.

"Seeing the pictures I was frustrate , and for clubbing you went for shopping and where he captured your nude pictures seeing the pictures I was angry that's why I behaved like a bastard , but I trusted you that you can't do anything like that "he hugged her more tightly.

"I thou- he cut her off " trust me my love I trust you I will always trust you" she looked up to see him.

"Why" she muttered.

"How you can cheat when you have hottest husband who can give you everything " he whispered teasingly in her ear .

"And my photos" she changed the topic , he make the pout.

"Whole day I worked hard finding the pictures deleting them " she stared at him and she smiled and smashed his lips , he smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist , pulled closer touching every inch of her body with his , licking , biting her lips he explored her body with his hand ,his hand moved on her hip , he asked for entrance and she grant it , he taste the every inch of her mouth.

He broke the kiss when they both out of breath. They both was breathing heavily he can feel her chest going up and down.

"Its late we should sleep" she nodded and they both walked upstairs on their room.

He changed his clothes and sat on bed and took out his phone. And he smiled seeing something and she noticed it.

"What are you seeing" she asked trying to see. He looked at her from head to toe. " I deleted the pictures from his computer but I didn't delete your photos they are amazing" he kissed his phone , it took her a second to realise then realisation hit her , her cheeks reddened .

"Siddhhhhhhhhhhaaaarthhh delete the pictures" she tried to snatch the phone. But he got up from the bed.

"No avneet I don't want to delete it" she threw the pillow on him "no delete the pictures" she caged him and tried to snatch the phone but he was tall so it was tough for her.

"Siddhhhhhhhhhhaaaarthhh you are sleeping on couch" she shouted defeating and lay down on bed covering herself with blanket.

"I don't have your pictures avneet" she removed the blanket and turned to his side, he walked near the bed ,he lay down on bed covering himself with blanket.

"Why I will keep your pictures when I can see you naked anytime "he whispered and she hit his chest. Wrapping his arm around her he pulled her closer. She wrapped her hand around his stomach.
"Good night love" he whispered and pecked her forehead.

_______

2 more chapter then the story is end.

How was the chapter.

Vote

Comment