11.one step ahead

(Next day)

"Miya I am really sorry , but I never loved you , you are really sweet and kind but now I want to be loyal to her"Miya nodded understanding , her eyes was clearly showing hurt but she quickly snapped toward the ground and taking a long breathe she looked at him with smile not showing her sadness.

"Okay go" her simple reply came . He nodded and walked away from her , she saw him going , gagan came and stood next to her.

__

"Have you ever kissed" arishfa asked keeping her elbow on table and her chin at her hand , glaring at lucky who is sitting in front of her.

"Yeah"

"Are you virgin"she raised her eyebrows.

"No"

"So mr. Lucky me arishfa khan is proposing you , I really want us together but real , you are not virgin and I am also not , your ex cheated on you , and same with me so we both are good match for eachother and you can't say no because I am your senior" Lucky was surprised , but he started laughing thinking it is a joke.

"Stop laughing its not a joke , its about your life" he immediately stopped laughing and looked at her in confusion
My life

"If you say yes then from now you are my boyfriend and if you dare to say no then give me your mom's phone number because i don't know if you will be able to go home alive today" she looked at left side And he also followed her gaze and seeing the scene , sweat appeared on his forehead , he gulped.

Four boys are standing holding hockey stick , two men with punching gloves and they was looking at him like he is a terrorist.

He looked at her who was eating her pizza peacefully.

*

*

Avneet and Siddharth is sitting on sofa in their hall.

"Okk ask whatever you want"Siddharth said ,now he want to work on this marriage and knowing eachother is their first step.

"With how many girls you have slept"

"I don't remember" she nodded , he stared at her for her other question but she was quite.

"Anything else" he asked and she Shook her head.

"When you had your first kiss" he asked, her cheeks automatically became red.

"When I was of 18 , I went to the club with lucky and I drank too much so I kissed my neighbour who was my crush"

"Before marriage what was your future goal because you can complete them now also" and the big smile appeared on her face.

"Really"

"Yes"

"So tell me about your dream so i will help you" she nodded and settled herself comfortly on sofa.

"Ok so when I was in 10th I got to know about wattpad then I read so many stories " he was listening her with interest.

"So you want to become writer" he asked and she shook her head

"My dream is very big" he nodded , he was feeling so proud , but after hearing her dream he was doumbfounded.

"Just like in mafia movies , I also had a dream that , some mafia men, gangster would have fall in love with me at first sight or I would have seen him killing someone Then he would have kidnapped me, after that our love story would go on, then we both get married."