13. she is back

After giving her exams , she came home , spending time with vaishnavi and Anupriya had became her habit she loves to spend time with them , Anupriya teases both of her daughter in laws a lot , and now she is free , free from studies , exam for some time .

She was thinking to go back but she was upset that he didn't called her.

But she also didn't called him .

Next day she bid byed to everyone , she told everyone not to inform him about her that she is coming back.

*

She informed every one that she had reached safely , she changed her outfits into her normal outfits , she noticed some different t shirt their.

She was on kitchen , it is evening but still he is not home , its strange.

She started cooking with rena, they started talking , she was helping her and rena was surprised seeing avneet cooking , she told her that vaishnavi di and Anupriya gave her tution for
cooking. " When he will come Its really late" avneet asked looking at rena ,

"Don't know baccha Ever since you left, he has started coming home late. And sometimes he doesn't even come home, And it seems that he is busy with a lot of work, he does not take care of his health."avneet nodded feeling sad.

Rena left after making food its 9of
night .

Siddharth came home , he was looking so tired he threw his jacket on sofa and and loosing his tie he fell down on sofa pressing his back he closed his eyes.

"Aunt my coffee" he said

"Take it" he opened his eyes and took the coffee , he touched the cup to his lips but stopped suddenly realising its not aunt voice

Then who

Av- no no Siddharth again you are dreaming

What is happening to me , why I am seeing her everywhere , hearing her everywhere.

He looked up to meet the face , and he saw avneet she smiled , he blinked like he is dreaming smile Played on his lips but he shook his head .

"No no this is not true" he nodded making himself understand ,"hello aunt" he wished and got up from the sofa holding his jacket and he walked to his room.

Avneet was standing there in anger

He ignored me

Especially he called me aunt

He turned on the shower , combing his hair he relaxed feeling water on his body.
Ever since she's gone, don't know why he is seeing her everywhere ,

Flashback
(four days after she left)

He was turning left right in bed he was not able to sleep "avneet "he patted his hand in other side of bed finding her but he realised she is not here , he quickly opened his eyes and looked here and there.

(Next scene)

"Avneet I am going " he said and cupped her face "take care of yourself wifeyy and please don't ruin my kitchen ok"he said and she nodded , he leaned closer to her forehead but she quickly took backstep "what happen av- he opened his eyes and rena was standing there smiling nervously. He rubbed combed his hair with his hand nervously and smiled. He mentally slapped himself.

(Next scene)

"Siddhhhhhhhhhhaaaarthhh"
"Avneet stop shouting" he yelled and found Bhavesh looking at him in anger , his hands are crossed over his chest , Siddharth licked his lips and sat on his seat , he is sitting on his study room
"Sign" he looked at file which is kept open in his desk , he hold the pain and signed in some Pages and gave to Bhavesh
"Siddharth call her talk to her either go to psychiatrist please its a humble request"