14.I am falling for him

I will not talk to him yes because of k-

K- I- S- S

No um umm yah because of my phone yes.

She looked at her self in mirror . Her fingers touched her lips remembering how he captured them and she responded back .

Avneet why are you behaving like this ,its not your first kiss.

But second

And that time I was not in my sense but now I am .

She shook her head and took a long breathe 'its fine I can do ,yes I can do '

_____

She came out after taking , She woke up early today than Siddharth so she can hide from him. Without making any sound she changed her clothes and came out of the room.

Rena was surprised seeing avneet , she helped her in kitchen.

Siddharth opened his eyes with a beautiful smile on his face , he looked at the other side of bed but instead of her pillow is laying their. He quickly sat on bed and his eyes looked around to find her he bent down checking under bed .
.

She is not even here then where is she.

He quickly snapped toward his phone which is kept on table. He turned it on and saw the time 8:30.

Then where is she

she doesn't wake up so early

He quickly got up from the bed and opened the door of bathroom he checked inside but she is not even here.

He sat on bed , keeping his elbow on his knees he buried his face on his hand.

She slapped me , I broke her phone , she shouted at me , or I kissed her that was my imagination no its not possible I saw her yes I heard her voice , she respond my kiss.

I should go to doctor yes.

He came out after taking quick shower. He changed his clothes "Bhavesh please suggest me good psycaractrist " he said on his phone to Bhavesh. He wore his watch on his wrist.

He came down "rena aunt I am going byy " his loud voice came to avneet who is in kitchen with rena, she quickly walked toward the ha but he had gone , she didn't liked this.

. " Something is wrong with him" avneet turned and saw rena standing there with lunch box on her hand.

Is he is ignoring me

_____

Siddharth is trying to keep himself busy. He was checking the some files , and signing them , "Siddharth mrs. Nigam is here" he was so engrossed in work that he didn't even care and ask about mrs. Nigam

"Send her in"

"Ok"

He signed and turned the page , he heard the footsteps coming near toward him , but he didn't bother to look up. He stopped when his eyes caught lunch box on table.

Rena aunt you don't have to- " he said but stopped when his eyes looked up and saw her wife face.

"Siddharth " he blinked hearing her voice.

"May I sit" he nodded still not believing

She sat on chair and kept her purse in table. His eyes travelled on her ,her eyes , to her cheeks which is turning pink because of his gaze , and then his gaze landed on her lips to whom she is chewing. Then again he snapped toward her face. "Siddharth are you okay"