16."Night talks"

It had been one week after that shower kiss Siddharth had realised his feelings and day by day avneet feeling is increasing more and more. Except that nothing had changed between them still they fight in a small things like a kids.

"How is going everything between both of you" gagan asked looking at her.

"Everything is fine,normal , perfect" she answered and smiled at him.

Gagan saw a group of boys looking at her , he exchanged there place bringing it on the other side . She looked at him in confusion raising her eyebrows and he shook his head. She turned and saw a group of boys she smiled.

They both had come for night walk. Siddharth is busy so he will spend his night on his office only.

"Possessive "

They walked a little in a silence and one question popped in her head she broke the silence

"Why you don't like miya " she asked and he snapped toward her.

"No means that day you told me that you both are cousin but you means you don't like eachother why?" She looked at him for answer.

"First promise me you'll not tell to anyone" she became and she smiled nervously.

"I am worst at keeping secrets" she said

He let out a small laugh.

"Its fine its not even a secret , me and she we both used to fight a lot in childhood , its not like that I don't like her ,she is my sister and I only want good for her, before meeting to Siddharth she was in relationship with one boy , who was not a good person he was cheating on her but she became blind in his love , he started ignoring her and she started begging to him for time, and he leaved her ,I tried to talk her but she only want him and then after three months of her breakup Siddharth came in her life and he became her distraction"

"She is like that from childhood but now I am happy that she changed her " he looked at her who was hearing him without blinking she nodded. He thined his lips in a line .

"And why you don't like arjun" he started at her.

"About arjun I hate him , he is too my cousin but I hate him " he said

"Why"

"Because of him I lost someone who was very close to my heart my  , she was very precious to me , " sadness was visible on his eyes

"Its okay "

*

*

(Next day)

Lucky hide his face holding newspaper , he slowly look up and saw arishfa sitting with one boy. He is holding her hand.

He quickly again hide his face when he saw her eyes moved.

She looked around in irritation and her eyes fell on him.

Is he is him

Yes finally

She looked at the boy and smiled

"Lucky" she said loudly , Calling him

Lucky looked here and there who called him

In a second newspaper was snatched from his hand , and he quickly stood from his seat seeing arishfa standing in front of him with a big smile on her face .

She hugged him.

"Omg finally you are here I missed you" she kissed his cheeks.

"Who is he aru" the boy asked coming from behind , arishfa smiled at him and pulled lucky aside from table  she wrapped his hand around his arm