9. jealousy

Siddharth pov.

She ignored me whole one week and her taunt had started. She had started coming home late after 12 , I got to know that gagan is not here then with whom she is spending time. I heard her conversation with gagan that she had made new friends. Last night I was on my way to home at late night because of work, I saw one girl walking alone in the midnight, wearing short dress, wind was blowing and her hairs too. Sadness was written over her face and she was 'avneet'

"Beta she is completely immature, If she ever makes a mistake, please forgive her, she is not able to make friends quickly, but she trusts people very quickly, she is very childish. She is a master in lying, no one catches her lie except Ashnoor and his best friend arhaan" her badi ma voice rang on my head, she is really a sweetheart of her family.

I drove the car slowly so that she would reach home before me. Safely

She indirectly gave me answer of my question she was with her friends. Lie

That arjun apologized , but Bhavesh gave me advice not to believe in him , I sent him out for handling some works so he will be not around her

Three days before I talked with mom and v bhabhi ,

"How is she" my mother asked
"Do you want to talk to her" I asked
"No , I want to know from you " my mother voice was sounding nervous

"She is fine "

"And your relation" she asked teasingly

"Mom its fine too" I answered simply , she is not talking to me,I am not talking to her what I can say except lie

"First thing Siddharth I am really serious, don't you dare to hurt her, and now you are married you have no rights to think about other girl got it"

"Mom why are you saying this"

"Because I know you very well , I know that you are not taking this marriage seriously , I didn't arranged your marriage for daughter in law, I arranged your marriage because I want you to change , who only think about one girl , only one girl, your wife , power of money had completely spoilt you , abhi is not like that why , he is completely different from you , I don't want to be rude baccha or Don't think that I am taking her side, I just want you both together like couples okay" I hummed in response.

"I want words"

"Yes mom"

I should apolize

*
*

Author pov

Arishfa and lucky are behaving like gf bf, he call her by her name , she had ruined his life because he is good in studies and she had given all her works to him for completing, they used to make fun of rehaan and amulya, amulya is feeling guilty for leaving him but arishfa trying her best to hide this thing from him. Lucky is worried for avneet he knows she is hiding something from him, because she is ignoring his calls.

Gagan is ignoring avneet not because of anything it's just because he don't want to fall for her, he knows he is only good friend of her and he doesn't want this friendship to be ruined because of his feeling , that's why he had kept himself busy in works.

Seven days with out gagan, Siddharth she spend her morning to noon in garden with children but at evening she sit alone in the park , she knows she can't lie to lucky that's why she ignored his calls , she don't want fight and she knows that when he will got to know the reason of her sadness he will not leave Siddharth but whenever it come to her, he dosen't think twice , she is his best friend , for whose happiness he can do anything. its sad that now her new friend gagan is also ignoring her.