17. Unknown Number

4 days later

Resting his arm on his arm chair , he looked at the pictures which is laying on his desk. Seeing the pictures his blood was boiling.

Gagan head is on her neck like they are making out , on the other picture they both are sitting inside the car he in passenger seat and she in driver seat , where she had bent toward him and her face is on front of him like she is kissing him. He ignored all of these pictures but message came on his phone and his eyes widened seeing the pictures , his blood boiled.

Flashback

"Hello avneet" his voice was sounding annoying because he is still in office at night.

"Siddharth I am going club" he can imagine her jumping in excitement

"Alone?"he asked as he can't take any risk for his wife

"No with miya yesterday we talked with eachother and she is really sweet so now I am going byy" he hummed in response but something hit his mind

"Wait wait only you two means that gagan" he asked

"Hmm yeah actually he is busy " and here he was dancing in a joy

"Ohh that's good , what are you wearing"

"Very revealing dress" her voice was sounding like she is trying to seduce him

"You wi-" and she cut the call

Flashback end......

He Balled his fist , she was right she is wearing short black dress which is reaching till her thigh with v net cut showing her cleavage a little

He took out his phone out of his blazer to call her but one message came from unknown number.

It was a video of her and gagan

Where she hugged him tightly.
"I love you too gagan" and her words made his heart ached.

*

His grip tightened on steering , jaw clenched , eyes reddened. He parked his car and coming outside of his car , he walked inside of his house.

He took out his blazer , and loosened his tie he walked inside of his study room with out saying anything he closed the door , threwing the blazer in couch , he fell on his wheel Chair.

"Siddharth open the door" he heard her voice and sound of door patting,

"Avneet just leave me alone for some time" his voice sounded cold to her , she was holding the bowl of kheer in her hand which she had made it by herself.

"Siddharth please open the door I want to talk to you something very important" she said in serious tone , Because she is depressed because of that night incident and she is confuse with whom she should share.