12. Busy couple

Siddharth has woken up three hours ago, he smiled because she had crossed the border , she is laying on him like always
In the mid night he intentionally removed his t shirt because he know his wife.

Her head was on hi chest , he can feel her breast against him , her hand wrapped on his waist

First time I saw her in the wedding and she was looking so gorgeous and her eyes which was filled with tears was making me hard to control on myself that time that feeling was the lust for her. But then our marriage , spending time with her, her immaturity , her anger and how she taunt me everything became part of my life she had became part of my life to whom I don't want to lose. don't want to lose.

I don't know when I started feeling jealouse seeing her with someone else , I was the one who made the rule"not to interfere" but I am only the one who broke the rules. The day when I saw her with gagan , my blood boiled and that time I realised my mistake . No one have right on her , she is not any girl , she is MY WIFE , only MINE.

He wrapped his hand around her bringing her more closer .he closed his eyes feeling his movement.

She opened her eyes she moved her a little and her lips touched his skin she quickly opened hereyes e properly and only one thing came on her vision. She quickly sat properly , she looked at him and seeing his eyes closed. She felt releif.

She slowly tried to got up from bed . But he held her wrist and pulled her she fell on him , her face was so close to him. He removed hair and tucked them behind her ear , he smiled seeing her big eyes , red cheeks and juicy lips.

"What wifeyy you can't even control yourself"he teased , wrapping his hand around her waist, she struggled. He closed her eyes.
"Siddharth" she said softly
"Hmm"
"I want to go"
"Where"
"Leave me na"
"I warned you but you didnt listen " she recognised his words she looked down with red cheeks.

Her hand went to his stomach and she started tickling him he quickly leaved her laughing taking the opportunity she ran inside the bathroom closing the door .

"Avneet open the door" he sat on bed

"No never go out"

"Avneet your clothes are outside"

"Siddharth get out "

"By the way I have already seen you naked after taking shower come out naked only , you have really nice body wifeyy and your - "sidddddddhhhhharth Shut up" he chuckled.

*
*
"Sidddddddhhhhharth" avneet shouted and came down and walked to Siddharth who was about to leave to his office. She was looking so angry.

"What happen"

She kept the broken phone in table and he looked at the table ,
Someone was calling her and it was disturbing Siddharth sleep not his sleep he doesn't wanted avneet to wake up and the feeling of laying her on him he don't want to ruin it. So in frustration he threw her phone .

"Who did this"

"Obviously me" he was about to go but she blocked him.

"Why"
"Because your phone was disturbing my sleep so in anger I threw it" she balled her fist and held her collar.

"You Idiot ,duffer how you can do this why you didn't threw yourself instead of my phone" he Jerked her hand

"Behave avneet I am your husband" she scoffed . He was walked toward the door but stopped and turned to her side
"Avneet my good byy kiss" he asked smiling

"No "

"Don't do this to your husband " he said dramatically.

"No get out" and she closed the door on his face. She walked toward the table she cried in frustration seeing her phone.