Chapter 5

(Tohru's pov)

I could feel the warmth of the Sun Shine through my window. I open my eyes and I saw to sleeping next to me. I smiled. I brush my fingers on the side of his face. "Kyo, Kyo, it's time to wake up."

'mmhmm' He grab my hand that was on his face. He opened his smexy orange eyes. He woke up a bit and sat up. He smiled and was still holding my hand. "Tohru," he started, "How are you feeling? Do you feel a little better?" I was sitting there confused trying to remember. I gasped almost losing losing my breath completely.

Flashback:

Before killing yuki came around the corner, Akito held me by my hair and whispered in my ear, "Sometime I will erase your memory."
(End)

"Torhu! Tohru!" I heard my name being called out. I finally snapped back into reality. Kyo looked at me worried. He wiped a few tears away. I didn't know I was crying. Kyo took me in his arms and hugged me. "I will always be here for you, and only you." Kyo comforted me. I finally calm down. Kyo and I got up and walked downstairs. Yuki and Shigure were either reading the newspaper or surfing through the channels. They both looked at us. "Miss Honda! Do you feel better?!" Yuki asked. I nodded my head, "Mmhmm, yes. A lot better thank you." I really wasn't. Even Kyo doesn't know how I truly feel. I know I should tell them. I was always there for them and I know they want to be there for me. I wish I could say that now but I'm just too afraid. "Tohru, what's wrong?" I shook my head, "I'm fine." Kyo pulled me into another room and asked again, ". What's wrong? You're not acting like yourself. You know I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm saying this because...I Tohru love you." I was on the edge of tears. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his chest. *Crying* "Kyo, I'm so scared. *sniff* I don't want to lose my memory and forget about you, and Shigure and Yuki and-" I was stopped by a knock at the door. I ran upstairs.

(Kyo's pov)

Tohru ran up the stairs into her room. I didn't follow her. ' I know she's just scared and I'm scared for her. I walked towards the door and answered it. "Took you long enough." I saw Hatori was at the door and with a young girl. "Where's sissy?" Kisa asked. She walked in calling for Tohru. Before anyone told her where she was, Kisa spotted Shigure and Yuki, "Uncle Shigure! Yuki!" Kisa hugged them and asked, "Yuki, where's big sissy?" He looked at me and I nodded, 'I'm sure she'll need someone to be around.

"Big sissy is upstairs in her room, would you like to see her?" She was nodding her head and ran to her room. Hatori sat down in a chair and lit a cigarette.

(Kisa's pov)

I ran up the stairs and finally got to a closed doors.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* No one answered, so I let myself in. I heard someone crying and I carefully but quietly opened the door to sissy's room and saw her hugging her knees. I walked quietly to her bed and climbed up on it. I guess she could feel me climbing up. The time she looked up, my face was in her's. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "K-Kisa!" She pulled me into a hug. It was still, until I broke the silence, "Sissy, why were you crying?" She looked at me with her big brown eyes, "It's nothing."

Kyo looked at us from the door smiling. "Oh, Kyo do you need something?" Tohru asked. He shook his head, "No, not really, but if its not too much, can you and I go walking abit?"

(Tohru's pov)

I looked at kill, then at Kisa, "Can we bring Kisa?" I looked at Kyo then nodded he nodded his head, "Okay, lets go."

We left the house after I clean myself off. We were on our way to the store. Kyo was holding my hand while I was holding Kisa's hand. it felt like people were staring at us, but at this point I didn't care.

When we got to the store, Kisa and I got to the lighter groceries and Kyo got the heavier ones. " Okay Kisa, lets get some food for the house." Kyo looked at us and commanded that they would all meet back in front of the cashiers. Then we split.

(Kyo's pov)

After I split up with Kisa and Tohru, I went to get the meats. I got a shopping basket and walked to the meat aisle. I picked up some of the beef, and in the corner of my eye I see someone with black hair and still in uniform. "Hello, Kyo."

I looked over in shock wondering why he is here and how does he know where we always are? "Akito!" Akito cracked a little smile. "So Kyo, what is your relationship with Tohru?" I looked at him but I happened to look past him and I saw Tohru in fear and Kisa trying to calm her down. "You're not going to hurt her again. Tohru go!" Kisa grabbed Tohru's hand and ran into an aisle and hid. "Oh Kyo, whether I like you or not, family or non family, you still have the curse, and you still need to follow MY rules!" Akito yelled. I've been felt a fist to my face. I went flying to the floor. When I landed people were screaming, but when I looked down the aisle I saw Tohru crying in fear. I heard footsteps coming from behind me. "Ahh!" I yelled in pain. Akito stepped on my hand and walk towards Tohru and Kisa. And then I blacked out.

(Shigure's pov)

I couldn't help but I think I sensed fear. Yuki looks like he was thinking the same thing. I don't know but then there were many kinds of dogs and rats coming in the house. The dogs were whining and the rats were crying out to me and Yuki. Our eyes widened after we heard the news. "Akito is where Tohru, Kyo, and Kisa are?!" I said out loud. Yuki and I trancformed in our animals from freaking out too much. A second after, Hatsuharu ran in and said, "We need to go NOW!" 

Yuki and I ran as fast as we could to catch up with Haru. He was running pretty fast for a cow, "I will kill Akito if he lays a hand on Kisa!" He yelled.

We got to the store and Haru told us to split up and find them. Before we all went, we heard a scream in the background. I ran towards as the other dogs followed me. Yuki followed behind. We got there and was in front of Kisa and Tohru. I took a step foward and noticed I stepped on something or someone. "Kyo?!" I looked up at Akito and started growling at him with my group of dogs, while Yuki was on the other side with his group of rats. "Hello Shigure, Yuki." Akito seemed like he was trying to hide something but the evidence was around us.

I looked over to Haru and saw he was pissed. Haru wanted to know why the hell Kisa and Tohru were shaking in fear, "What did you do to them?!" Haru angerly said. "Nothing....yet." and with that he disipeared. The dogs and rats left. We trancformed back and quickly got dressed. Thank goodness there was clothes around.

Yuki and Haru went to go help Kisa and Tohru, while I went to help Kyo. "Kyo, are you alright."
'mm' He moaned as his eyes begin to open slowly. He started to stand up but kept losing his balance. "Kyo, please let me help you." He put his arm over my shoulder and we walk towards Tohru. He sat back down on the ground with Tohru. "I'm sorry Tohru, I-" Kyo what stop by Tohru's embrace. "Don't apologize, I'm just happy you're okay."

After we were done, I was carrying Kyo on my back, Tohru was carried by Yuki on his back, and Kisa was carried by Haru in his arms. 'What a long day.' They all thought.

I'm sure I failed this chapter but I hope y'all enjoyed it. Please vote and comment XD. LOVE Y'ALL.