Chapter 9

Hey guys I am very very sorry for not updating in such a very long time. I thought no one really like this book so I moved to a different one but I'm going to try to keep continuing book so please me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(  Hanu pov )

Haru lost himself to black Haru while I was losing it too but I was able to control it. Haru ran fast towards Akito and threw punches but he kept dodging every move until Haru kick his stomach and sent Akito flying. For a moment, Akito was down trying to catch his breathe after Haru's attack.

Akito stood back up and all I could do was watch until Haru was on the ground coughing up blood. I couldn't hold back any more and ran after Akito. The difference between me and Haru is I'm 10x worse when I turn to my darker side.

After beating his ass, I held him by his shirt collar and asked again, "Why are you messing with people's love lives?! ANSWER ME DAMNMIT!"

Akito looked at me with an evilish grin, "Who would want a cat to be with the stupid girl? She wasn't supposed know about our family curse until she met Yuki, Shigure, and Kyo. And then the others."

I widened my eyes then punched him to the ground and walked with Haru, "Let's go home Haru." He nodded and we started home.

(Kyo's pov)

I sat in Tohru's room laying in her bed brushing her hair with my fingers and she slept. I hate how she lost her memory of me. I loved her so much and now... now she doesn't remember.

If there was a way for me to get her memories back, I would do it in a heartbeat. Even if it kills me. I heard someone come in and I looked up to see Shigure, "How are you? Are you okay?" I looked at Tohru and back, "yeah I think I'm good." Shigure nodded and went back to what he was doing before. I continued brushing my fingers though Tohru's hair.

About an hour passed and I started dosing off until I heard something else. I looked out the window to see Haru and Hanu. I carefully got up to go downstairs to see them. When I came to the door, the twins came in. Haru was covered in his own blood and Hanu was helping him, "W-what the hell happened?!" 

Hanu told me what happened when we sat in the living room. "Why would he care if I was with Tohru?! It's not like he cared about me at all." Kyo started to tear up in frustration. Hanu looked behind me and I turned around to see Tohru, "Kyo? W-was my memory erased by someone?" She asked with a sad tone in her voice.  I sighed and looked at Hanu. Hanu pat next to her signaling Tohru to come sat next to her.

After telling her everything, Tohru was shocked. She told us how she had dreams of what happened before and how happy she was. "I thought those were just dreams or fantasies." I walked over to her and placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead, "It's okay if you don't remember. You can make new memories with anyone even if it ment me not being in the picture. " I smiled. Tohru shot up and tackled me with a hug, and of course, I went poof and here I am a cat.

"Kyo I'm so sorry." She then started to giggle, "When this happened, hehe, you were a little mad at me then." I looked up at her with her beautiful smile and I couldn't help but smile.  'Even though her memories aren't all here, she is still my everything. The only reason I smile, and how she gets me. I loved her then and I still love her now. '  I thought to myself.

Kisa: Awwwwwww, Kyo~!

Kyo: Shut up Kisa

Tohru: Don't be so mean to Kisa *Hugs me*

Kisa*Evil grin and sticks tongue out* Anywho, sorry for not updating in, MONTHS!!!!! OMG i'm really sorry guys, I hope you can forgive me. I wanna cry in a corner for making y'all wait that long for me to update. 🐯❤❤❤❤  I LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading. I'll try updating soon!!