Chapter 2

(Tohru's pov)

I woke up seeing Kyo in my chest. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. 'mm' Kyo looked like he was getting ready to wake up. "Good morning Kyo." I giggled while I was watching him wake up. "Oh, sorry" Kyo pushed away. I smiled. " I'll get your clothes." I got up and left my room to get clothes.

(Kyo's pov)

"I'm glad she didn't freak out when she woke up." I spoke out loud to myself. "gooood mornig Kyo. How was your night? Your so luck, you slept with Tohru." Shigure went on for quite awhile. 'This damn dog, i swear i'm gonna kill him!' Tohru came in and i was still udner covers. She handed me my cltohes. "Here Kyo, Shigure come on, lets get some breakfast." She cheerfully walked away and Shigure followed after.

When i got dressed i went downtsairs and Tohru gave me a plate. "Here Kyo, This is for you." She smiled and I slightly blushed and took the plate. "T-Thank you, Tohru." She started blushing. 'ha, she looks so cute when she blushes.' 

Everyday I had a routine. Before and after school we would walk. It was fun to walk with Tohru. We would laugh, talk but then something happened. After school, Tohru grabbed my hand. But the surprising part was that I didn't transform. Our fingers intertwined with each other. 'Tohru only if I could have the balls to say I love you.'

(Tohru's pov)

I didn't really notice my hand Kyo's and grabbed it. I blushed like crazy. 'I wish I could tell you  that I really like you, Kyo.' I was afraid to tell him because I don't know if he feels the same way. He took my hand and smiled gently. " Hey do you want to go and eat somewhere? I'll pay for us." Kyo looked at me. "No, no that would be too much to ask for." I was shaking my head and hands. Kyo just looked down with an 'ok.'

-_-6. I hate when he does that so I couldn't help but to change my mind. "Well I am kinda hungry." " Well there is a restaurant down the street." He looked at me and smiled. His smile warms me.

We went to a Chinese restaurant and ate there. Then after, walked home with our fingers tied together. We got home and forgot that Shigure and Yuki were here. "Hello love birds." Shigure laughed. "Ah shut up!" Kyo yells. Kyo looked at me and ask," Uh, Tohru can we talk?" I followed him to the roof. "Tohru I, uh," Kyo was trying to find the words to say. He was blushing. "I really like you, okay! I just couldn't find the time to tell you." My eyes widened and I was turning crazy red. " I didn't think you would feel the same way." He looked at me and smiled gently and he leaned over and kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm. I was shocked at first but then I kissed back. We pulled away and at the corner of my eye I happened to see Shigure staring at us. " What the hell, what do you want you damn stalker!?!?!?!" Kyo yelled. Shigure waved his hand, "Oh don't mind me." Shigure just kept staring and finally left. Before we would kiss again Shigure calls out to me, "Tohru, I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes and got up and started to walk down the ladder. Before I climbed down Kyo stopped me, "Hey uh, Tonight its going to be cold," He scratched the back of his head, "This may sound weird but, can I sleep in your bed tonight?" I looked at him funny. "I-I guess." I resumed back to my smile and walked to the kitchen to make some food. 'He's never asked me that, but why now, *gasp* wait.'

Flashback............

A little later, Kyo was sneezing uncontrollably. Then *POOF* Kyo transformed into his cat form. I picked him and his clothes up. I put Kyo in the jacket he let me use. So now we are using the same jacket.

When we came home, I went to use the shower. I took a longer shower then I usually did.  I got out and went to my room. After telling Kyo not to look my direction I got changed and soon fell asleep after I turned off the light. He was still in his cat form. And I fell asleep.

End of flash back.........

'That explains everything.....

I made the food for the four if us. "Thank you miss Honda, this smells delicious." Yuki took his first bite. His face lit up. I got up and my chores and after head to bathroom.

I went to my room. ??????. I then saw Kyo looking out of my window. I walked up to him and looked at the moon.

(Kyo's pov)

"Wow the moon is beautiful." I looked down to see Tohru looking out the window with me. I was looking back at the stars. "Kyo," I looked back at her. She leaned in my shoulder, "I love you, Kyo." I smiled. 'I'm glad I met you Tohru, because you changed me so much. It was about ten o'clock pm and I walked to her bed and I laid down and Tohru followed behind and laid in my chest. She started to blush. "Tohru, why are you blushing?" She jumped after I asked that question. "Um... its nothing, r-really." 'Tohru, I love you.' I said in my head. "Tohru," I lifted her chin. "I love you." And I leaned in and kissed her and...

Shigure walked in, "So Tohru, w- 0.0" 

"Do you not know how to knock!" Kyo yelled.

Nice going Shigure, you ruin EVERYTHING!!!  Jk, he knows I love him (not like that.) Sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you liked it. Stick around for more True feelings(a Kyo and Tohru story). Mkay, byeeeee.