Chapter 1

(Tohru's pov)

"I wonder where Kyo, Yuki and shigure went to?" I thought that as I walked into the kitchen to do the dishes. The phone rang before I could touch the dishes. I walked to the phone and answer.

(On the phone)

Tohru: H-hello?

Unkown: Hey its me, Kyo.

Tohru: Oh! Kyo, where are you?

Kyo: Yuki and Shigure and I went to the sohma temple, well I'm on the roof.

Tohru: Why aren't you with them?

Kyo: Because I'm a cat remember.

Tohru: oh sorry.

Kyo: Just make sure you don't invite strangers in the house, ok.

Tohru: Right.

Kyo: ok, I'll see later.

Tohru:k, bye.

(End of convo)

since I know where they are I can clean the house.

(Kyo's pov)

I was still on the roof waiting for that damn rat and Shigure to come out of the house. 'Why did I have to go ,I could be home right now.' -.-  I jumped off the roof and left. right when I was about to leave that damn rat and shigure came out. "You leaving without us?" Shigure laughed. 'Dammit all' I screamed to myself. well I guess we're all going.

(Tohru's pov)

It's been a bit since they were gone I decided to make lunch. When I finished Kyo, Yuki and Shigure going walked in. "mmm, I smell something good." Shigure sniffed as he walked into the living area. Kyo finished. He just sat there. *Giggles* 'He looks so cute just sitting there.' I giggled to myself.

Kyo looked at me confused. 'Did I lol'

I got upanf grabbed my plate that had rice balls and the small bowl that had raman in it. I walked to the kitchen with my face turning pink. As I put my dishes in the sink, Kyo walked in. "Hey, uh, Tohru do you wanna walk with me?" Kyo kinda whispered and turned redish-pink.

After my chores we started to leave the house. The both of us walked towards the woods to the main area, half way there, it started drizzling. "Shit!" Kyo yelled and made me jump a little. I started shivering. Kyo held his jacket towards me, "Here, or you'll catch a cold." "T-thank you."

A little later, Kyo was sneezing uncontrollably. Then *POOF* Kyo transformed into his cat form. I picked him and his clothes up. I put Kyo in the jacket he let me use. So now we are using the same jacket.

(Kyo's pov)

I was being carried by Tohru in my jacket with her in it. Shes so warm. I can hear her heart speeding. Tohru stopped and I looked out of the jacket and saw a black dog and a little mouse on his head. " Hello Shigure, Yuki." She sounded shocked when she saw them.

We got home and Tohru took a shower and, still in cat form, I laid on her bed. Tohru came in with a towel around her body. "Hey Kyo, please don't look, okay." Tohru asked and I turned around and looked tge other direction. I was still wet and cold from the rain. Tohru finished and made dinner. She brought me a plate of fish.

We finished and Tohru turned the lights off and fell asleep. I watched her sleep. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. A few minutes later *POOF* 'Oh no!' I grabbed the closest blanket from Tohru's bed and wrapped it around my body. Then Tohru wrapped her arms around my waist and her head in my chest. She's so warm. I noticed she was talking in her sleep. I listen carefully. "Kyo, mm, I- I love you." I sat there in shock. But couldn't help but smile. And soon enough I fell asleep beside her.

Yeah sorry for taking forever to finish but chapter 2 is comming out soon. I hope you liked it and read the next chapter ok READ IT!!!!! lol Mkay love y'all.