Chapter 6

(Tohru's pov)

After what has been happening for the past few weeks, Akito keeps messing with the Sohma family love lives. I truly love to you, but I might as well get my memory washed.

I had my head down wanting to cry. Either way I had to get my memory washed. "Tohru, what's wrong?" the voice was so familiar where I wanted to cry harder. Without lifting my head I said, "I'm fine, just tired." Kyo sat there. I felt two arms around me. "I know what you're thinking. I would rather you do what you think is right. Just always remember I will always love you." and with that I turned around and cried while hugging him. "I don't know what I want. But I know either way he's going to erase it." Kyo lifted my chin, "not as long as Yuki, Shigure, and I are here." My eyes got full of tears, but I held them back. "The thing is, is that if I lose my memory, I won't remember you." his eyes widened then softened. "Somehow, if you lose your memory, I promise we will meet again." I cracked a little smile. "You promise?" "I promise." With that Kyo and I went upstairs and climbed into bed and I fell asleep next to him.

(Kyo pov)

After Tohru fell asleep, I was still up laying next to her. I've always slept next to her because I don't want her worrying about her safety.

It was about midnight and I got up from her bed and walked to my window. I was sitting on the windowsill thinking. 'What if she does lose her memory? Where will she go? What will happen to her?? And everything we went through together?'

Sorry for not updating I lost my book and I just found it today so I will update and hopefully finish another chapter today ok stay tuned for more thanks for reading bye. And sorry for the extremely short chapter.