Stress Isn't Nice

*not reqested*

Cg: none
Little: Tommy (6)
Others: Wilbur, Phil, Tubbo, Techno

Tommy was having an awful day. First, he burnt the toast that he was going to eat for breakfast. Then he was made to walk the dog and -because she was excited- she tripped him up. Then his webcam broke. And now he's walking to a small cafe about 10 minutes away to see his friends -in the rain.

Which meant he was half small

He walked in and was quickly beckoned to the table where his friends sat. Wilbur Soot, Philza Minecraft, Technoblade and Tubbo.

"You alright Tommy?" Phil asked.

His fatherly tone and genuine worry made him slip some more. Everything was getting bigger and more intimidating.

"M'okay," he replied.

He was trying his absolute hardest to stay big. He couldn't slip and ruin everyone's trip.

But that went downhill when i waitress came.

"Hello my name is Chloe, i will be your waitress for today. What can i get everyone?" She asked.

"Tommy should get a small chocolate milk because he's a child," Wilbur said.

"And make sure to get him a straw," Techno added.

"Maybe he should get it in a sippy cup," Tubbo half-heartedly said.

This was the final push he needed.

"Chocy! Chocy!" Squealed Tommy.

"W-wait? Really?" Asked Wilbur.

"Mmm! 'Ocy nice!" He responded.

Once they recieved the drinks he enthusiastically took his milk.

"Tank oo!" He said to the waitress.

Nobody knew what was happening, but decided to play along.

"Careful Toms you don't want to spill it," Phil warned.

"I be 'ery cafer- carfu- caferul!" He said, struggling with the last word

But a few minutes later there was a crash. And then Tommy started crying. He had, in fact, spilled his chocolate milk. Phil put the mentally-young child on his lap. He hugged him, which he gladly received. He buried his face into his jumper, getting it damp with tears.

"Its ok Toms. You didn't mean it. Wilby will clean it up and Techie can get you another drink," he whispered soothingly, glaring at Wilbur and Techno.

"M-ore 'ocy milk?" Tommy asked.

"Mhm. More chocy milk," he told him.

This time, Phil held the cup while Tommy drank it. About halfway through, he started to get drousy. A few minutes later, he had fallen asleep on Phil's lap.

A chorus of 'aw's followed this event. And even though Tommy may not have been acting how he normally does, it was a good trip.