Allium Duo

*not requested*

Cg: Ranboo
Little: Tommy

Today Tommy was meeting Ranboo, and to say he was excited was an understatement.

-he was finay getting to see one of his best friends
-He was meeting his caregiver in real life

Normally he would care for the little over a discord call, but it is difficult because of how clingy he is. But now that he's really here, Tommy can cuddle and cling on to him no problem.

He shouted bye to his mum (who had driven him down) before bolting into his best friend's house. He was staying at Tubbo's which meant he also got to see the bee boy.

"Ranboo!" He shouted, barreling into the tall man.

"Tommy!" He mimicked.

"I'm so happy to finally see you in real life! Beats a discord call any day," he explained.

"Me too Tommy!" Ranboo replied.

Now that he was actually with his caregiver, and trapped in a hug by him, he felt himself start to slip.

However he pushed it off, he didn't want Ranboo to have to take care of him in the first day. He wanted to hang out with him first!

Time skip

Tommy was regretting his desicion. They decided that they wanted to do a movie marathon, but Tubbo insisted that they need snacks. Then proceeded to kick Ranboo and Tommy out of the house. But Tommy was still trying to push off his headspace and he last thing he needed was to be in public.

But here he was, standing in the middle of a crowded shop.

He stuck close to Ranboo. However when they passed a small toy bit, a dinosaur teddy caught his eye. He stopped and walked over to it, lmost as if he was in a trance. Picking it up, he realised how soft it was.

"Ranboo! Look at whats i find!" He said, turning around.

But he was met with empty space. This made the blonde panic. This made him slip, and this time he couldn't resist it.

He stumbled around the shop in a desperate attempt to find the lanky teen. He was about 7, but could feel himself slipping younger.

He knew everyone was giving him weird stares. He knew that he was a teenager stumbling around the shop almost crying holding a dino teddy. But he didn't care.

He tripped on his feet and fell to the floor. He could feel tears begin to slip down his face. Luckily it was at this moment Ranboo saw him.

He hastily ran to the teen, picking him up off the floor.

"Hey Tommy it's ok! I'm here," he reassured.

"B-boo? I fou-fought you lef me," the crying told him.

He immediately picked up on the slurred speech. Plus the fact he was crying and letting him be picked up meant-

"How old are you bud?" He asked.

"M' small. I sill slipn' oh," (still slipping though) he said.

"Thought so. Why don't we head back home Berry?" He asked softly.

"Wants go 'ome wi' Boo," a quiet voice told him.

Ranboo carried him out the shop (paying first obviously) and walked over to the car. He put Tommy down and buckled him in before getting in the drivers seat. The whole ride back he had one hand on the wheel, one hand being held by the regressor.

When they got home he carried Tommy back in the house. Tubbo awed at the sight. Though Tommy pretended not to like him, in reality they were really good friends.

"What happened Ranboo? Did you get the snacks?" Tubbo asked.

Ranboo internally laughed at the two contrasting questions (a/n did i use the right word?).

"Tommy couldn't find me and got scared. So he regressed. And yes i bought all the snacks i gathered before i left," he told him, holding up the tesco bag.

"Boo! Boo!" Tommy said, pulling at the brunette's hair.

"What is it Berry?" He asked.

"M fwee years olds!" He told him proudly.

"Thanks for telling me! Do you want a cookie?" He said, already knowing the answer.

"Ookie! 'Ookie!" He squealed.

"Cookie! Cookie!" Tubbo repeated.

Ranboo walked over to the sofa and pulled out three cookies. He gave one to Tommy, one to Tubbo and kept one for himself. Tommy was snuggling into Ranboo as he ate his cookie, being extremely clingy. But he didn't mind.

That night they snacked on all the treats they had bought. And Ranboo spoiled the little rotten.