Playdate

115 reads?! Thank you so much! And thank you for the votes as well!

*not requested*

Cg: Wilbur, Sapnap, Ranboo
Littles: Tommy (3months), Karl (6/7), Tubbo(4)
Others: Phil

There was a knock at the door of the sleepy bois household. Phil, who was the only one currently downstairs, went over to answer it. He opened the door to see Sapnap holding Karl's hand.

"We're here for a playdate with Tommy," Sapnap explained.

"I think he's napping right now, but i'll get Wilbur to wake him up. Come in," Phil welcomed.

Sapnap brought Karl over to the living room. He began to play with some blocks that had been forgotten to put away. Sapnap sat on the sofa and watched the little.

Phil walked upstairs and softly knocked on Wilbur's door. He heard shuffling and then the door opened.

"What do ya need Dad?" He asked.

"Sapnap is here with Karl for Tommy's playdate. How old is he right now?" Phil replied.

"I think he's about 3 months? I googled it and it seems accurate," Wilbur told him.

"Will that be an issue?" He asked.

"Nah. There good together. Besides i think others are coming," he said.

Wilbur walked back into the room and Phil left. He walked over to his bed where a sleeping Tommy lay. He gently shook him, making his eyes open slightly.

"Toms it's time to wake up. Karl's here for your playdate. And the others will be coming soon," he said softly.

He lifted Tommy up and carried him downstairs. On the way he grabbed the boy's red dummy and put it in his mouth. He also picked up the boy's bag that contained all his little gear.

He went to the living room and sat on the sofa next to Sapnap. Sapnap awed at the sight.

"How old is he?" He asked.

"About three months i think. What about Karl?" Wilbur told him.

"He's 6 or 7," he replied.

Karl noticed that Tommy had arrived and walked over. He went to grab the blonde boys hand. When he noticed this, he looked at Karl. Then he began babbling nonsense. Karl played along as if he could understand - or maybe he really did?

"How olds is he?" The little asked.

"Such a good boy for asking bud! He's really young right now. So be careful with him ok?" His caregiver told him.

"I wills!" He giggled.

Wilbur set Tommy down on the playmat, leaning him against the sofa. Karl went and grabbed some of his toys and began to play with him.

The doorbell rung again. Sapnap, seeing Wilbur was trying to care for a very little Tommy, decided to answer it. He opened the door to reveal Ranboo holding Tubbo's hand.

"Hey Sap. Can we come him?" Ranbok asked.

"Of course! Karls in the living room playing with Tommy. He's very young though so we gotta be careful," he warned.

They all went into the living room. Karl was still playing with Tommy and a very wary Wilbur was supervising.

"Tubbo why don't you tell them how old you are?" Ranboo whispered.

"Evyon! I fwor olds!" Tubbo told them all.

"Good job Tubbo!" Wilbur praised.

"Cans i wach cartuns(cartoons)?" He asked.

"Sure!" Ranboo answered, grabbing the remote.

After a few hours the three littles had begun to get tired. Wilbur had put Tommy on his lap long ago. The other two were also on their caregiver's laps.

Tommy was making a fuss about not really being tired. But his eyes were drouping and he was leaning against Wilbur.

"Well if your not tired then i guess you can't have a sleepover with Tubbo and Karl," Wilbur finally told him.

Tommy whined and stopped resisting. The two adults (and almost adult) brought the sleepy regressors into Tommy's room. They layed them down on the bed and they were out like a light.

"You sure you don't mind them staying here? Tommy's still pretty young," Ranboo asked as they walked back downstairs.

"Its ok! Tommy's likely to wake up older anyway," he told them.

"If your sure," sapnap responded.

The two left and Wilbur walked into the kitchen.

"How was the playdate?" Phil asked.

"Great. Tired them out too," he explained.

"Think it tired out you as well mate. You go to bed. If any of them wake up, i'll handle them," he told the teen.

"Thanks Dad, see you in the morning!"  Wilbur said as he left.

And i'm gonna end it here! Remember i don't mind you requesting things (at this point i might as well beg someone too). Even if its just a part 2! And thanks again for the reads and votes -i really do appreciate it