Dead!Tommy

*Requested*

Little: Tommy (4)Cg: Wilbur

Little: Tommy (4)
Cg: Wilbur

A message splayed across his screen.

You Died

Suddenly he could feel himself get transported. He whimpered as it felt as though his body was getting torn apart and put back together. Suddenly the pain stopped.

(I just want to say, this 'afterlife' wont be the way he described it. Mostly because i want to get creative. A little because of some hc and a bit of story requirement)

He opened his eyes to himself in a train station. He whipped his head around, confused as to where he was. He didn't respawn? That was his last life... is this the afterlife?!

He darted up and ran, looking for an exit. But he stopped when he came across a mirror. He- he looked...different.

Wilburs POV:

I heard a train whistle in the distance. This meant there was a new arrival. Aka, someone else is dead. I stood up and left my room, deciding to see who it was. I walked out into the white void and pictured the station, feeling myself get transported.

I walked over to the train door, however nobody was there. This confused me. I decided to walk around and look for them.

A figure caught my eye. They were standing by the mirror, looking at themself. I winced, remembering the pain and confusion i felt when i first looked at myself.

See how you die reflects what you look like in the afterlife. You can also recieve curses. I'm wearing my classic pogtopia trench coat, beanie etc. However, i had a stab wound on my stomach which will bleed blue blood forever. My trench coat is a bit ripped and i have more blood coming out my mouth and eyes. I also expload anything i touch when i am angry.

I can see their reflection in the mirror. They have a big wound on their head, which is bleeding. They had eyes which looked like they had been a striking blue, however was now dulled to almost a grey. There was a bandana wrapped around their neck and their t-shirt was torn and bloody. I could see a :) on their cheek under their eye, making me shiver slightly. It held some power, but i didn't want to see what it could do. He also had two disks under another eye.

He looked familiar...

"Wait Tommy?!" I excaimed.

He turned around, fear in his eyes.

"W-Wilby?" He asked voice shaking.

I walked over to him, opening my arms. He rammed into me, knocking us on the floor. I wrapped my arms around my brother as he cried.