Tubbee!

*not requested*

Cg: Tubbo
Little: Tommy (5)
Others: Wilbur, Phil

Tommy didn't get a lot of sleep last night. And when he finally did, he had a horrible nightmare.

That meant Tommy woke up feeling small. He walked out of his bedroom and over to Tubbo's bedroom. He pushed open the door but fell over. This made him cry. Which in turn woke Tubbo up.

Tubbo's POV:

I woke up to...crying? I looked and saw Tommy on the floor, balling his eyes out. I quickly walked over and sat on the floor, putting him on my lap.

"Hey Toms it's ok. Tubs is here. How old are you?" I asked softly.

"I-I dis old," he answered, holding up 5 fingers.

"Aw such a big boy! Do you want me to get you some breakfast?" I wondered.

"Mm bekfas," he replied.

I lifted him to his feet and took his hand. When i exited the room, i saw a worried Phil.

"Is everything alright? I heard crying," he said quickly.

"It's alright. Toms was just trying to get to me and fell over. He was a very good boy coming to me," i praised.

His face immediately portrayed relief. We kept walking downstairs, hearing Phil follow. At the steps, i put Tommy on my lap and we slid down (Tommy was too tall and heavy for me to carry). He squealed in delight.

I put him on a chair and put some toast in the toaster. Then i ran back upstairs and found his red shoebox. Taking out a few teddies, colouring things and blocks, i went back downstairs.

"Tank oo!" He said when i gave him his toast - cut into little triangles of course.

"Good boy using your manners!" I told him.

I sat with him while he ate. At one point, Wilbur came downstairs. I discreetly held up 5 fingers at him, telling him Tommy's age. He nodded and grabbed some of the teddies.

"Toms i think Henry and Tubbee want some of your toast," he said in a playful voice.

"Bu' heny no' hungy!" He said.

Wilbur face dropped slightly and he got slightly annoyed. Tommy picked up a slice of his toast and tried giving it to me.

"No no Toms that's your food!" I told him.

"Bu' Wilby said Tubbee hungy!" He explained.

I awed at the sight. Tommy thought Wil was talking about me, not the bee teddy.

"Wilby did say i was hungry. But i have some of my own food," i said and went into the cupboard and took out some bread, which i began to eat (a/n i headcannon that Tubbo likes eating plain bread because he's part goat).

After he was done, Wilbur brought him to his sofa. Tommy took his colouring things and began to colour in one of the pictures.

"Tubbee! Oo 'ike my piture!" He asked.

"I love it Toms!" I told him.

After a few hours of playing, I could see Tommy's eyes begin to droup. I noticed this and put him on my lap. He began to snuggle into me.

"You tired bud?" I softly asked.

"Mm" was the response.

Soon i heard soft snores. He must have had a nightmare last night. He quite often gets nightmares, most of the time about their real parents. And he knew that Tommy never could get back to sleep after. And would normally end up small.

But that was ok, because i am always here to look after him. And we got adopted by Phil and Wilbur and Techno, and they are never leaving us.

A/n

I just realised i've ended all three chapters with him falling asleep. Sorry i'll try to end it differently next time. Remember i don't mind requests!