Cookies!

*requested*

Cg: NikiLittle: Tommy (4)Others: Wilbur, Techno and Phil

Cg: Niki
Little: Tommy (4)
Others: Wilbur, Techno and Phil

Tommy ran into Niki's house, a big smile on his face. He barreled into her, hugging her tightly.

"Someone's excited to see me," She laughed.

"Thanks for letting me come over Niki," he said.

"It's alright. Do you want to regress?" Niki asked.

"Bu-"

"Tommy you know i don't mind looking after you when you're little! If anything, i enjoy it," she told him.

"Ok," he complied.

Niki led him into the living room. She sat him down before leaving the room. Minutes later she returned with a box. She placed it infront of Tommy and opened it to reveal all his little gear.

"Did you get me new things!" He shouted in excitement.

"Of course! You've been very good the last few times so i'm rewarding you," Niki said.

She pulled out a mooshroom teddy and gave it to Tommy. He could already feel himself start to slip.

"I thought Henry would want a brother. What are you going to call him Toms?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Ben'y!" He squealed.

"Benry is such a good name!" She praised.

Next she pulled out a colouring book and a pack of crayons. She handed them to him.

"Tank you!" He said.

"Such good manners!" She praised again.

He opened the book and began to colour in the pictures. After a few minutes he toddled over to Niki, holding up the picture.

"Ma! Cans we make dis?" He asked.

"You want to bake a cake?" She said.

"Mhm! Den when evyon else comes wes give dem cake!" He confirmed.

"What a good idea! Do you want to help?" She asked him.

"Yeah!" He squealed.

Niki held his hand and they both walked over to the kitchen. They began to bake the cake. Well less of a 'they' and more of a 'she'. But Tommy didn't know that.

She would make the batter and the icing etc. but she would let him stir. And she also laid out some flour for him to draw him. He was making a mess, but Niki didn't care because he was having fun and was happy.

When the cake was finished in the oven, she took it out to cool. Then she added some icing (with Tommy's help of course) and it was finally complete

 Then she added some icing (with Tommy's help of course) and it was finally complete

(This is what the cake looks like)

"Good job Toms! This cake looks amazing!" She told him.

"Bu' you helps too!" He said.

"Very modest! Good boy Toms," she praised.

"Wha' 'modest' means?" He asked.

"You don't take all the credit if others help," Niki explained. (Don't take my word for that)

When Phil, Wilbur and Techno arrived to pick Tommy up they gave them all some cake. And Niki let Tommy eat his second slice of cake because otherwise apparently 'dey would feels bad if i wasn't eating cake too!'

"Thanks for looking after him Niki. Was he alright?" Phil asked.

"He was as good as gold! He's always good," she tells him.

She watches as Wilbur ate the cake and praised Tommy, saying how delicious is was. Then she saw Techno jump and Tommy and hold him while Wilbur tickle attacks. He was so lucky to have such a nice family.

Is this what you wanted?

This was a fun chapter to write. Thanks for the request!