Little Theseus

*requested*

Cg: TechnoLittle: Tommy (1)

Cg: Techno
Little: Tommy (1)

Tommy had been living with Techno for a month now. And it was difficult to say the least.

He had to help out around the house, which would have been ok, except he was doing practicaly everything! And he also had Techno attemtping to train him in swordfighting. And on top of that, he hadn't regressed since he moved in.

He was scared that as soon as the piglin hybrid found out, he would be kicked out. He would be left to fend for himself again. He would be left without family again.

Tommy had just finished training with Techno. He was weary and tired and everything hurt. And he could feel the fuzziness trying to take over again. He stumbled into his room, trying to push it off. He still needed to do some of the chores.

He flopped onto his bed, his tired body begging for him to stay there. But he couldn't. So he stood up.

Big mistake. His legs gave out underneath him and he fell to the floor with a crash. He could hear someone frantically scramble and the door open. He was picked up and supported.

"Hey Toms what happened?" A normal monotone voice said softly.

That was all it took. He came crashing down.

"Toms?" He asked again as he felt the boy stop supporting himself.

All he got was a frustrated whine. Tommy looked up at him and he saw he was about to cry. This was unusual for the normally stubborn boy.

Suddenly something clicked in his head.

He had been acting more childish. Been more annoying. He always seemed distant. As if he was resisting something.

He's an age regressor.

"How old are you Theseus?" He asked softly.

He whined and instead just clung onto him.

"Can you not talk? Do you just want to show me instead?" He asked instead.

He nodded, looking teary eyed again. He held up one finger.

"Aw so young. Do you have any little gear?" He questioned, picking him up properly.

He nodded again and pointed towards his bed. Techno walked over and, after a bit of searching, found a shoebox underneath his bed. When he opened it, he saw all his stuff.

He had dummys, a sippy cup, colouring pens, crayons, pictures, teddies. Everything an experienced regressor would have ready.

Techno took out the red dummy and gave it to the small boy. He took it gratefully, putting it into his mouth immediately.

"Do you want some milk Theseus?" He asked.

The little nodded. Techno took the sippy cup and adjusted the boy on his hip. He brought him into the kitchen and made him some angel milk. He tested it before going to the living room and sitting down.

He sat down and put Tommy on his lap. He gave him his bottle. About halfway through it, he got sleepy.

"Do you want to have a nap Theseus?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

He recieved a tired nod. Soon enough he could hear small snores. He carefully took off his cape and wrapped it around the sleeping teen. He looked so comfy and relaxed.

"Night Tommy," he told him.

He leaned back and let himself relax. Soon enough he was also asleep.

Is this alright?

Friendly reminder to request some things!