Playtime

*requested*

Cg: Tubbo, RanbooLittle: Tommy (4)Other: Michael

Cg: Tubbo, Ranboo
Little: Tommy (4)
Other: Michael

"Tommy you should come back with is to Snowchester!" Tubbo suggested.

"You could come see Michael. He would love to see his Uncle Tommy," Ranboo added.

"Your right. I guess i can come. I mean i wouldn't want to derive Michael of seeing his poggers uncle," Tommy replied.

In reality he was really excited. He loved going to Snowchester. And hanging out with Tubbo (and maybe Ranboo kind of).

Timeskip to Snowchester

"Tommy do you want to see Michael now?" Tubbo asked.

"Hell yeah!" He shouted.

They burst into laughter. The three of them walked into the attic.

Michael was sitting on the floor playing with his toys. Which would have been fine if Tommy hadn't regressed in a while. As soon as he saw the toys he could feel himself slipping.

Tubbo noticed how his eyes drifted to the toys. How they seemed locked onto them. He noticed how he seemed to be longing for them.

"Tommy, do you want to regress?" He asked.

He whined and nodded. Tubbo led him towards Michael, Ranboo following behind. Tommy sat down infront of the piglin.

"Tommy how old are you feeling?" Ranboo asked as Tommy grabbed the toys.

"M' four! Michael cans we play wif the cars?" He replied.

Michael's eyes shined as he excitedly nodded his head. The two began to play happily, babbling to each other.

After a few hours, both Tommy and Michael looked at the two parents.

"Bee Boo we hungry!" He complained.

"So what do you say Songbird?" Reminded Ranboo.

"Bee Boo pease can we have foods," He reiterated.

"Of course bud," he responded.

He took hold of the two boys hand and led them downstairs. Tubbo was already making food, having predicted this. Ranboo brough them both to the table and sat down.

"Here you go. Some cheesy pasta for my two boys," he said, handing them it on their plastic plates.

"And some for my Boo," he said, handing ranboo his own.

That night was a lot of fun. Tommy enjoyed playing with Michael, who enjoyed the company. And Ranboo and Tubbo enjoyed taking care of their boys.

How did you like it?

I'm sorry that this is short, but my writers block just said ✨NO✨. But to make it up to you, i have written some angst (which is a lot longer).