𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼

"YOU!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?" Yoongi screamed pushing Taehyung away and taking you into his arms.

"My baby sister," he looks at her and lets his thoughts speak out aloud, "are you okay? Oh no, you've passed out. Good thing I came here in time or who knows what this creep would have done to you."

Taehyung fists his hands. Why would he ever do anything bad to her? She was his dear. He loved her so dearly he wanted nothing but her safety and happiness. 

"I wouldn't have done anything to her.." Taehyung said in fury, "I love her."

"Love?" Yoongi laughs, "She probably doesn't even know your name. Do you know who she is?"

"Yunahet," Taehyung said, "she's my Yunahet."

"Yunahet," Yoongi laughed harder, "You don't even know her name!"

"I'm taking her home..." Yoongi lifts her up, "away from creeps like you."

Taehyung clenches his jaw in anger. "He was your brother. It's okay. He was only being protective of his sister," he repeated to himself. 

"Lady," he Taehyung ordered to the crow perched a little far away from him on a window, "follow them. I want to know where she lives."

The crow swiftly flew along with the taxi Yoongi had called for them.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yoongi somehow made it back home with Yuna safely. She was completely passed out and he was on the verge of passing out. He carried her inside the house and softly placed her on the bed and walked into his own room with intentions to take a shower but ended up flopping onto his bed and sleeping. 

"Is my dear fine?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes, my lord," the crow answers.

"Take me there," He says.

"But my lord.." 

"Shush," Taehyung says, "I want to be with my dear."

"Okay, my lord," the crow replies.

He stepped into her room silently to see her sprawled on the bed and soundly asleep. He walks toward her and sits down beside her bed admiring her face.

"Still as beautiful as before," Taehyung whispers, "Yunahet."

He rarely ever said her name. He always called her 'dear' since she was really innocent... back in those days. He didn't know if she was still the same innocent Yunahet or a whole new person. But all he knew was that she was the same soul. Her new name even resembled her old name. Min Yuna. He caresses her face and looks at her body which was laid in an uncomfortable position. He slowly picked her up and laid her back on the bed in a comfortable position and pulled the blanket over her after pulling her shoes off.

"Good night, my dear," he kisses her forehead, "I love you."

And he leaps out of the window. 

"Who was the other man she was with that day?" Taehyung asks.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Jungkook was sitting on the floor cutting out pictures from an archaeology magazine's latest issue. Yuna's latest exploration report was featured in it and there were several pictures. He was studying the case diligently from the internet and several other magazines. He was making notes and sticking pictures from the magazine. He suddenly hears a knock on his door. 

"Who could that be?" He groans.

The intensity of the knocking increases.

"I'm coming," he said getting annoyed.

He opens the door to see a beautiful girl. His jaw drops. 

"H-hi," she stutters, "is this Yunahet's house?"

"Yunahet?" His expression falls into a confused face.

"Oh," she chuckles, "Yuna. Min Yuna."

"Oh," Jungkook laughs, "no, it isn't. This is her cousin's house. She is my noona. My name's Jungkook. May I know yours?"

"Oh!" She laughs, "You may not!" 

With that, she runs away. 

"What-" Jungkook shuts his door, "What the hell was that?"

He decides to call Yuna to know who she was. But to his vain, she doesn't answer the call. 

"She must be asleep," he sighs, "I'll call her tomorrow morning and ask her to come over so I can show my notes and study with her."

He gets excited at the thought of studying with his Noona and hops away into his room and continues studying and working on his notes.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Jungkook," the crow answers, "he lives a few blocks away."

"Let's go then," Taehyung smirks.

"What are you planning to do, my lord?" The crow asks him.

"I'm planning on getting to know him first," he says nonchalantly, "and then kill him if he's a threat."

"Why kill, my lord?" the crow asks, "Just take her along with you. In time, she will learn to love you." 

"I will do that," Taehyung smiles at the thought of you loving him, "once I erase all threats to me and my dear."

"We have reached, my lord," the crow says.

"I'll transform into a girl," Taehyung says, "I don't want him to notify my dear about me asking for her."

"Smart," the crow compliments.

Taehyung transforms into a girl and walks towards Jungkook's apartment door. (Check the picture at the beginning of the chapter for reference)

Taehyung's POV

I knock at his door. After a while, I got impatient and knocked harder.

"I'm coming," I heard Jungkook with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

When he opened his door and looked at me, his jaw dropped. I am drop-dead gorgeous, as a man or as a woman, I know.

"H-hi," I stutter, "is this Yunahet's house?"

"Yunahet?" His expression falls into a confused face. 

Oh lord, I forgot her name changed.

"Oh," I chuckle and correct myself, "Yuna. Min Yuna."

"Oh," Jungkook laughs, "no, it isn't. This is her cousin's house. She is my noona. My name's Jungkook. May I know yours?"

Cousin? Oh, then he doesn't seem like a threat. But I don't like the way he said 'my' noona. She's only mine. It's okay. I'll give her all of my love, never let her go and claim her as my queen and everyone will just have to accept that she is mine. He wants to know my name eh? Might as well tease him a bit. I'll lead him on and away from my dear.

"Oh!" I laugh, "You may not!"

And I run away from his door. I chuckle evilly as I hear him curse.

"This is going to be fun."

1053 words