𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱

He raised his hands and his chanting was louder than before. It was vibrating and I could feel it to my bones. The sand started rising above us and quickly turned into a storm.

I stand up and move further away from him. And just then I see a woman helplessly trying to navigate in the storm. I wave to her and scream, "Help!"

"What?" She looks at me.

"Please help me," I scream.

She comes closer to me, "What's wrong?"

I point towards Taehyung hoping he hadn't seen me. But boy was I wrong, he was looking at me with his glowing eyes. 

"What the hell!" The woman screamed, grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with her to run.

I saw Taehyung ready to knock her down with his power, "No one can take my dear away from me."

He shot a piece of flying rock towards her. I pushed her and took the hit on my stomach. There was so much chaos going on, the sound of the wind howling, sand and rock hitting and rubbing each other, the vibration of the ground, Taehyung's chants, the woman screaming, feet shuffling on the sand and more which was making me dizzy after the rock hit me and sent me flying towards another direction. I landed harshly onto the sand scraping my arms and legs. Several grains of sand in my mouth and eyes, I was unable to sense anything. I lied limp in the sand and tried to move around. As soon as the storm calmed down, I slowly lifted myself and looked around to see a building.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"W-what?" Jimin stutters.

"See, I told you. You wouldn't believe me," I sigh in frustration.

"No, it's not that. I just.." He couldn't form words.

"It's okay. You don't have to. Just hide me somewhere for a few days and then I'll leave," I requested.

"Yeah, okay. I'll arrange-" Jimin was cut off by his walkie talkie.

"Sir, there's a man here asking for 'Yunahet'. What should I do sir?" 

"Wait for me. I'm coming," he suddenly switches his walkie talkie off, "Okay. I need both of you to go hide in the basement. Don't move around a lot. It's kinda packed. Eunwoo will take you there."

"Alright," I stand up supporting Edrice and follow Eunwoo.

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't stop the ritual midway. If I did, everything would fall and I wouldn't able to bring it back. I needed my city and army to keep her away from everyone. I put in extra effort and the city of Luxon was back. Now all that was left was the army. For that, I need to reach the army burial chamber... For which I didn't have time because I had to get my dear. The storm settled and tried to sense her but I forgot the fact that I hadn't marked her. I had to search for her. I fisted my hands in frustration. I started walking in the direction I had last seen her. 

Soon, I reached a building. I walked towards it.

"Who are you, sir?" One of the men at the gates asked me.

"Kim Taehyung. Have you seen a woman here?" I asked.

"Which woman?" The other one asked.

"Name is Yunahet," I replied.

"I don't know any Yunahet," he stated.

"Is there a man in charge?" I asked resting my hands on my hips.

"Yes, I shall call him," he said taking out a device.

"Sir, there's a man here asking for 'Yunahet'. What should I do sir?" He spoke through it. 

"Wait for me. I'm coming," came the response. 

I tapped my foot in impatience.

"He is coming here, sir," he states.

"I can see that," I replied. 

Disgusting. Disgusting creatures. Humans are all disgusting except for my dear. But soon, she'll become a god, like me. She will rule this world like how she wants. She'll rule not only this world. I will conquer other worlds and place them under her foot. Just one word and she'll have it.

"Who is it?" A man came outside putting on gloves.

"This man, sir," they salute him.

"Yes, sir," he looks at me, "what can I do for you?"

"I am Kim Taehyung and I'm here looking for a woman named Yuna, Min Yuna," I state.

"Min Yuna... Nope. Never heard of a Min Yuna," he says.

I cringed at her name coming out of his mouth, "Are you sure?" 

I definitely sensed something wrong. I could smell her scent and presence here. I walk closer to him, "Cause I can smell her scent on you," I smirk towering over him, "Now you better tell me what you did to her."

He walks back, "I didn't do anything to her."

"Then?" I could feel anger running through my veins.

"She didn't even come here," he lies to me again, "maybe you're mistaken or someone might have used the same perfume as hers."

"Nonsense," I say, "her scent isn't from her perfume. It's from the chemicals produced in her body. I can smell her scent on you and it's fresh. Now, tell me where she is and I'll be on my way. Sir."

"I-," he stutters, "she came here but I didn't let her in because she rambling about a man with glowing eyes. But her name wasn't Yuna. It was Edrice."

"Edrice?" I remember the woman I saw with my dear. Maybe it was her. I tried to hit her with the rock but instead, it hit my dear. I was so going to kill that woman for making that happen and hurting my dear. I hope my dear is fine. She must be in pain. I would heal her. But only if I could find her...

Or it was my dear but she used a fake name since she knows I will look for her.

"I will be on my way if you'd tell me in which direction she travelled," I put my hands on his shoulder.

"T-that way," he points his fingers.

"I shall be on my way, buddy," I walk out of that place and try to trace footprints. But it was all probably covered by the storm.

"I will find you, my dear"

1044 words

A/N- 👀