𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

"Undress," I order.

"WHAT?" She screams.

"I meant your shoulder. I need to see the skin of your shoulder," I say trying to hold myself from pouncing on her. I didn't want to do more what I didn't mean to do. 

"T-Taehyung please, you look like a hungry wolf," she moves back, "I don't want this."

"Shush, my dear," I try to calm her down, "I won't do anything bad. It's just a bite. Now remove the top.

Tears stream down her face as she unbuttons her shirt. I couldn't stand her tears so I look away. I hear a painful sob. I look back and her undergarment was in my view. I was getting painfully turned on but I had to hold back. 

"Beautiful," I walk near her, "you have no idea how much you affect me."

"P-please," she pleads, "I'm not comfortable."

"It's okay, dear. Relax," I hold her shoulders, "Just lay back." I push her shoulders down gently until she was laying back.

"Perfect," I smile, "Now, don't be scared." I didn't want her to freak out while I was biting.

"Please," she pleads.

"Dear, it won't hurt. It will hurt when I bite but as soon as my venom's in, it will go away, you'll only feel pure pleasure," I explain, "Close your eyes and just breathe."

She does as I say and shuts her eyes tightly, "V-venom? Won't I die-"

I chuckle, "It depends on who and why I bite. I'm biting you to mark me, you won't die."

"But why bite when you have powers?" She asks, "I'm sorry I'm just curiou-"

"No, my dear," I cup her mouth, "don't be sorry. You can ask anything."

"I have venom not just to protect myself but also to enchant others or mark people and territory," I kiss her forehead.

"You sound like an animal," she says and I laugh.

"Yes dear, kind of like an animal," I reply.

"But aren't you human?" She asks.

"No," I reply remembering the awful times I spent as a human, "I was awakened as a God with a  glorious purpose which is..."

"...love," she completes.

"Yes, my dear," I slowly hover over her so that she doesn't get scared, "Your love is worth dying for."

"W-what are you doing?" She asks.

"Just getting into a comfortable position," I reply.

"Oh, God. It's very uncomfortable," she whispers

I wasn't just planning on just marking her. I was going to return her memories from her past life. What she doesn't know, won't hurt her. And once she gets her memories back, she'll love me even more. I smile and lower my lips to her shoulder. I lick my lips and press a kiss to her shoulder. She shudders under my touch and light tries to push me away. 

"It'll be fine, my dear," I whisper against the skin on her shoulder.

"No," tears roll down her face.

I open my mouth and slightly nip the skin of her shoulder. She squirms under me and makes it hard for me to control, "Still, my dear. You don't want me to go much further than just marking. Do you?"

"No," she breathes out.

"You can clutch, scratch, hit or bite onto me if it hurts," I move her hair away from her face.

She nods and I bite into her skin.

"Urgh," she screams and clutches onto my shirt.

I bite deeper as I inject my venom into her. She cries, "It hurts!"

I focus on absorbing her pain through my lips. Once I did, I could feel all of her pain, fear, frustration and anxiety. She relaxed when I did that and fell limb in my arms arching her back. Her feelings trigger my anxiety and I bite harder into her skin and close my eyes shut reminiscing through our old memories which I hoped she was seeing while I marked her. I slowly release my grip on her and open my mouth. I look at my mark on her and kiss it. I was still shaking from the feelings I had absorbed from her. I look at her. Her eyes were closed shut, her head locked to the side and her chest heaving heavily.

"Open your eyes darling,"

Yuna's POV 

He bites into my skin and I screamed and clutched onto his shirt. I bite my lip and he bites deeper as I scream, "It hurts!"

Soon after I feel the pain fading but my head started feeling dizzy. Suddenly I felt like time stopped and I saw a rewind of my entire life before my eyes. But it was not just mine...

but someone else's too

...but someone else's too.

800 words

A/N- I am burdened with glorious purpose! If you get the reference I put there ily<3