𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳

She was looking down and had barely touched her food. 

"Please eat," I beg again.

She doesn't reply. I sigh and pull my chair closer to her. I take her spoon, "Say ah!"

She doesn't move. I beg again, "My queen, please eat. I am sorry for being mean to you."

She doesn't reply and stays silent.

"Are you not hungry? Do you not like the food?" I glare at the maids and they gulp, "Tell me, my dear."

She breathes in and looks at me, "Do they know that you've kept me here by force?"

"No," I say.

"What if I tell them that I am not here by my own will?" She asks.

"They cannot do anything," I reply.

"Why not?" She asks.

"I'm their king and they listen to me," I reply.

"And I am their queen. Am I not?" She asks and by now I understood what she was about to do. I had ordered the guards to listen to everything she said and that she was above me. She probably overheard it.

"My dear-" I couldn't complete before I heard a scream.

"HELP ME!" She screams and runs to one of the maids.

"Yes ma'am! We will help you. What do you need?" The maid asks.

"Please, this man has kept me here against my will. Please let me go!" She cries.

"Ma'am-" The maid tries to calm her down, "It's okay ma'am. He won't hurt you."

"You! You're a soldier! Help me out of here," she says pointing at a man standing at the doorway.

"Ma'am, I am barely a door guard," he bows.

I walk to her and hold her hands softly, "Dear," I say softly but she pushes me and I lose my balance falling. 

"Dear!" I call her.

"Don't you dare 'dear' me!" She says, "I am not your dear."

"Please," I stand up, "Don't do this. I love you. Just love me back please."

"Love you?" She laughs, "You murdered the love of my life! You expect me to love you back?"

She grips my collar, "It hurts. I can't take it anymore. I hate you so much. Just kill me."

She slaps me. There was a limit for everything. And this was my limit. I couldn't. I could not without her. I couldn't live without her love. I don't care. I'll make her mine. I take her hand and drag her to our room. I throw her onto the bed and hover over her. 

"You're being a bad girl. I'm doing all this for you and you don't listen to me. You don't even care about me. It's okay. I'll make you mine. I've proved to be better than your dead boyfriend several times but you still like that bastard," I say.

"Do whatever you want. But I will never love you. I'll fight for the rest of my life," she says.

"Do whatever I want?" I smirk, "Okay."

I tear her top away and bite into her shoulder. She screams trying to push me away. I sucked onto her blood releasing my venom into her. I would make her immortal just like me and I'd keep her with me forever. I'd entwine our souls. I suddenly taste something different from her blood. I stop and get up trying to figure out what the taste was. I look into her eyes full of rage. 

Namjoon.

I could taste him. Does that mean he... NO! 

"My dear," I hold onto her jaw, "What did Namjoon do to you?"