𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱

[PRESENT]

Yuna's POV

He bites into my skin and I screamed and clutched onto his shirt. I bite my lip and he bites deeper as I scream, "It hurts!"

Soon after I feel the pain fading but my head started feeling dizzy. Suddenly I felt like time stopped and I saw a rewind of my entire life before my eyes. But it was not just mine, but someone else's too. As I saw these memories in a flash, they got stuck in my head. A part of my life was missing. I couldn't see what was after my death. It felt like I lost half my memories. My memories just went blank after the death and then resumed after my new life. And those memories didn't even feel like they belonged to me. I was losing my mind.

"Open your eyes dear," I heard Taehyung.

"No," I whisper, "What did you do to me?"

"I gave your old memories back," he says.

"Those are not my memories," I reply.

"They are, my dear," he says.

"NO! THEY ARE NOT! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND. HELP! I DON'T KNOW!" I scream.

"Dear!" Taehyung tries to hold me still, "Please calm down."

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME," I push him but he doesn't budge.

"Please, my dear. Just calm down. Accept those memories. It will be fine," he says.

"No! They're not mine to accept. I hate you!" I say.

His eyes start glowing, "I said. Calm. Down."

"No," I whimper.

"I hate you, you left your wife and child, me, to die," I whisper as I go through those painful memories and feel the emotions that Yunahet felt. 

His face twists in confusion, "Dear? You're still in there, my dear Yunahet. Come out of your grasps."

"No, I'm Min Yuna. And those memories aren't mine. They're Yunahet's and I'm not her," I say trying to defend.

"You're the same soul, my dear. You are her," Taehyung explains.

"Let go of me," I say.

"No," Taehyung replies.

"You leave me no choice," I say and he raises his eyebrow. I take the syringe from my back pocket slowly and stab him in the neck.

He looks at my hand and pulls the syringe out. He laughs, "If you think that'll work, you probably made a fool out of yourself."

Okay, Yuna. You're officially dead.

He smiles at me, "I thought of letting it slip, but no. I'm punishing you, my dear."

But soon, his eyes grow tired and he falls on top of me. I quickly push him away and get up from the bed wearing my top back. I take out the phone and call Jimin.

"Jimin!" I yell into the phone.

"Yuna, is everything fine?" He asks.

"Yes, I sedated him," I reply.

"Oh good. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung are here. They were waiting for your call," He explains.

"Please get here fast," I say.

"Yes, we're on our way. Just make sure he doesn't wake up," he says, "Hyung! Let's go! Eunwoo, start the jeep." 

And he hangs up. 

After a few hours, I was making sure he won't wake up by giving him a second dose of the sedative. Just then I heard the honking of a car and my phone rings.